LGBT advice about boyfriend

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by philvia, Oct 5, 2007.

1. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

ok i'm asking this cause i have no idea what to think about him in these situations...
    i love him in every way possible but when he starts getting on the subject of sex, he only thinks its about himself. he says he wont suck and he is always top. this always causes stupid little arguments and i'm tired of it.. so i asked on here to get some outside input on who is right or wrong.
    i think sex is between TWO people and that he is just too uncomfortable with the idea of letting me top. who's right? :x:

2. kidwiththeshirt

kidwiththeshirt I'm gay, big deal, wanna fight about it?

bottoming may not be comfortable for him?

3. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

he's never done it before... and he refuses to try =\

4. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

no, I have been with people like that

listen...people don't have to reciprocate because there are different roles in a relationship

but honestly, it should be pleasurable for both of you. if he can't make sure that you enjoy it, you should really move on because he's not going to consider your feelings in other areas as well.

I had a bf who absolutely refused to bottom, wouldn't let a finger even wander and he rarely would suck me. BUT, he always considered how I felt and made sure that I enjoyed it and I always did, even though I really wanted to top him. It wasn't an issue, I still had such a good time.

let me guess....does he get off and then roll over or even get up to clean off without making sure you're done?

5. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

had a bf like that
    he would hump me till he was done then when it was my turn he'd jerk me off for a second and be like my arm is tired are u almost done

once he was giving me head and was doing an awful job
    he asked if i was going soft
    im like i am now thanks to the interrogation and i rolled over and went to sleep
    i cant tell you how many times i was left to jack off on my own while he was snoring next to me
    it only gets worse
    it didnt start out like that, but it is def a downhill slide
    but yeah, if he never considers you then it will affect other things in your guys life besides the sex part
    if he is selfish in bed he is probable just a selfish person in general
    id say if he is a good person he needs to consider you, and if he isnt then you need to find better

6. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Well to each their own, i've dated bottoms that wanted nothing but that, not my style though so that ended rapidly. Obviously you want more out of your sex life. The fact that he doesn't even consider your needs shows a lack of respect on his part.

And I'm not just saying this because you're hot and I'm single, and a great caring top that can be verse if in the right mood.

7. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

you forgot the blank for him to fill in his number :nono:

8. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Thats what PM's are for :bigthumb: