SRS Advice about a girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Feb 5, 2007.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Well a lot has happened between me and this girl, we'll call her GIRL A, she did some very forward things even though she didnt know me very well (non-sexual). And so I was really really trying to be her friend and a nice guy, so I did some nice guy shit for her. Now everytime I call her I was very friendly, jokingly, enthusiastic but when she called me the other day I was in a bad mood so I was very 'distant'. Now when I called her the next day she said, "Oh, really? I didn't really notice it in your voice." :eek3: Bull****...and she sounded kinda mad/'distant' towards me. Now what is OT's opinion on what I should do? I have choices of visiting her at work and talking it out, leaving it alone, eventhough I wanna call her to be my VD, or moving on and focusing on another girl. (Bear in mind GIRL A is very very very busy and even I think she doesn't have time for a BF but I think she does have some feelings for me and she would make time)

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

dont come off as needy, you will lose.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You were in a bad mood so you came off as "distant"? You're being emotional like a woman.

Not only that, you've said that you have already done a bunch of "nice guy" stuff for her.

Move on!

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

:werd: when it comes to getting the girl, nice guys finish last.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why did you do the nice guy stuff? If she was being forward with you, you do one of two things: Respond to it and go with it, or if you're not interested, let her know and move on.

Doing nice guy stuff probably just confused her, because you were neither responding to her advances nor shooting them down.

6. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

I was doing the nice guy stuff because I really was just trying to be her friend but after awhile the feelings of liking her surfaced, but her situation of being super busy(school,work,etc..) and me thinking she doesn't have time for a BF but the assumption that she might have some feelings for me and would be willing to make time, is making me have these "try" feelings. But I'm in the midst of the decision to not call/see her this week, if she calls me then cool, but not seeing/calling her proves to be a problem since I'm contemplating on whether or not I should try to ask her to be my VD... :uh:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  7. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Well this "GIRL A" called me today and we talked and stuff and I actually made some moves to show that I was interested (holding her hands, hugging her, etc..) Now I plan to see her tmw and just "pop" the question of asking her to be my VD and try to see if she'll eat dinner with me tmw (not necessarily in that order, heh :)), WISH ME LUCK OT!!!

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Offer to take her to a really nice place and pay for her..I'll bet she'll come along.

You let her know you were interested by hugging her and holding her hands? Aww, how cute....aren't first puppy love relationships fun?

Yes, I'm poking fun at you a little, but come on dude, this sounds like a storty from junior high.

9. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If its not junior high, he has as much game as a highschool kid.