Advertising hand out. how do you approach.?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by quamen, Jan 3, 2004.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Where do you guys like to put your flyers out? I remeber one day i was putting them out at like a propane place, and I got kicked out.

The best spot that i never hit was the mall. I dont know why, but I just never went there. Today i realized while at the mall, it seems 80-90 percent of the cars are all new and nice. I wonder if I will be allowed to put them on windshields here, without getting kicked out.

Also when you guys do house handouts:
    Do you like to go up to the door and try actually talk to the person?
    Or do you just shove them in boxes

I rather go up and talk to the person, I bet it will increase my chance of getting the job, but at the same time will take alot more time and energy to do so.

2. GSRstilez

GSRstilez New Member

My business associate and I used to do developments and put them in between the flag and mailbox (just rolled them up and snugged them in there). However, the best advertising for this profession is word of mouth. My advise, if you have a whole huge development that has nice cars. Do one for free...

For instance, I am doing an SL500 for free out in a ritzy area near me. He has a bunch of rich friends which will hopefully lead to more business. Just make clear that your free job is a one time only offer and for that person only. Good Luck!