FRK Adult Circumcision - Few Q's

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by darkrick, Mar 4, 2010.

1. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Hey all... I believe this has cropped up in the past but not in the manner I'm curious about...

Due to Lichen Sclerosus I'm going to have to get a circumcision, and I really don't know what to expect in terms of healing, sensitivity changes, and general after effects.

So to all you guys out there who got circumcised as an adult, how'd it go down? Healing time, sensitivity changes, etc? Despite reading about it I honestly have no clue what to expect post-op :noes:

2. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

I had it done a few years ago. Took a month to fully heal and everything feels fine. I would do it again.

If possible take a full week off after you get it done. The first few days I bleed like a mofo.

3. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Thanks for the feed back :)

I'll have to keep the week off in mind if I switch jobs before the op comes and I'm no longer working from home :hs: My GP did say that bleeding for a few days after was perhaps the only major concern.

I only seem to read rainbow and sunshine stories about it on the net. With no post-op accounts during the healing process, so it's good to get an idea of what to expect for that short duration of time.

4. EliGC

EliGC New Member

Bleeding is not a problem. Pain is not much of a problem either since they will most likely prescribe Oxy for you. The problem is the pain medication and sleep, or more precisely the morning wood. For the first week expect to wake up multiple times per night from sharp pangs of pain due to an erection. Its not too bad but it screws with your sleep pattern.

It will be tough to walk the first two or three days but afterwards its ok, with one exception, your sensitivity will be way up (for more then a week) and any brush up against underwear will be felt. Cant really describe the sensation but its not pleasant and you might appear to be limping to others. So do have some sort of a story ready for your workplace. Overall the proceedure was not too bad.

5. scholar

scholar New Member

I didn't have a problem with bleeding. It was only painful when I got an erection. You won't want to have sex, or masturbate, for a couple of weeks (maybe a month). Try to avoid anything which might arouse you for this period. I didn't need any pain medication though.

You will be extremely sensitive for a while afterward. As mentioned above, it won't be sensitive in a nice way, and your underwear will rub it when you walk. This might last a month or two.

I got this done a few years ago, and I don't remember all the details, so some of my times may be a bit off.

Anyway, good luck! I'm glad I did it. :)

6. Fiasco

Fiasco New Member

Why did you blokes do it though?

And how much did sensitivity drop by months after the op?

7. Wiglaf

Wiglaf OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

Would taking salt peter (spelling?) Before going to bed help?

Also, how long was it before you could resume sexual activity?

I was done as a child, so I'm asking out of general curiosity.

8. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

Exactly what he said, I had it done a few years ago too...

and I lost a decent amount of sensitivity :squint:

9. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

Really? I have no problems with that.

10. [D]IE [T]RYING

[D]IE [T]RYING New Member

I concur with the previous statements. I remember for the first week mainly, I had to fight to not get an erection (I always thought of that scene in Austin Powers where he tries to think about Baseball and Maggie Thatcher naked to keep from getting wood), because it starts to stretch the skin that's been freshly cut and stitched.

Also when I had it done when I was in High School, I remember having to adjust how my penis hung or was positioned when I would walk or sit down. The head is ultra sensitive, and it takes a week or two for the sensitivity to wear off. Mostly for the head used to being dry and touching other stuff constantly. I think if I remember right, I got little gause like bandages to wrap around it, to keep it positioned from not hitting my leg or the fabric of my boxers.

But honestly, without going into an ethical debate, I think it was very beneficial and worth it. Is nice, to not have to go out of your way to clean it as a regular shower takes care of the job.