A&P Adobe Premiere v.Exporting

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by MSTRBKR, Aug 14, 2008.

1. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

If I use Adobe media encoder to export my movie, the sound is split as a separate file :wtf:

Does anyone know how to get it to stay with the video file?

2. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

use a different media encoder or codec? only thing i've ever exported with premier was uncompressed avi files that have the audio with them. i use vitrualdub or procoder2 to actually do the encoding, depending on what format i need and what i'm using the video for. :dunno:

3. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

What kind of file format are you saving it as? I've never seen that before.

4. MSTRBKR

MSTRBKR New Member

It's in HD so I was trying to export as .m2v. The video file would be .m2v and then the audio would be separate as an mp3.

I fiddled a bit more and checked a box that said 'multiplexing' that appears to combine the two, however the format is now .m2t I think.

It seems to work though now and Windows media player plays the format fine.

Incidently, does anyone have a place I could upload this video file? I know it's cheeky to ask, but a few people might like to see it. It's 2.6GB and 10 minutes long.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=18073
    I kinda recreated this video but in high definition. I didn't in anyway copy this exactly, just took the same idea and made my own from the film Les Chevaliers du Ciel. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.