ADDING MORE to the story... (think shes cheating?)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, May 24, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

some of you have read my other thread...

well, i am making a new one b/c this is a totally different subject & it would just get buried in the other thread...

So here it goes...

g/f is on vacation all last week....her phone is a pos & she needs a new one but she left her charger at home & goes up to her parents to be w/ friends & family...so she texts me tues. night at 10pm'ish saying her phone has 1 bar left & she forgot her charger.. but her phone dies & i dont talk to her for 3 days after that. i know its really dead b/c it goes straight to her voicemail.

THEN friday, i notice it's back on b/c i tried calling her at 130 from work, so she got a charger somehow...

well she doesnt know this, but i had an MRI done THURSDAY @ 5pm & the office is on the street next to her apartment, so thurs night i drive by & BOTH her & her roomates cars are gone, which is fine b/c i know they are back home (my grl left mon night, her roomate left thurs supposedly)...........................................

FRIDAY night, i go back to the MRI place to pay my copay b/c i left my wallet at home thurs & BOTH her & her roomates cars are there. she doesnt know that i was up that way but she is telling me she is still at her parents house ...bla bla bla, so i ask her how she got her phone back on & shes telling me stories that its turning on & off. So I'm pretty sure she came back friday & didnt wana tell me for some reason. then she tells me her roomate drove her car home but her roomate had to drive her own car up b/c they left different days!! so i called her out on it & she made up some story. she was getting pissed offf saying i dont trust her & was accusing her, so i just let it go even though deep down i think shes lying!

that raised red flags for me

so last night she tells me shes leaving with her roomate to go to her roomates memorial day party @ 5 pm & they wont be back til monday... i feel shes lying to me again b/c i asked her to do something last night & so i decide to drive by & JUST her car is there....i think to myself.. "ok, they prob just drove her roomates car"...however, she sends me a picture text like an hour ago & its her driving HER car. so im like, ok another lie... i just drive by an hour ago & BOTH of their cars are gone :sadwavey: so she obviously didnt go somewhere w/ her roomate unless her roomates car broke down & is in the shop! i feel im getting played. shes sending me all these texts today like.... "I miss you so much :( " "cant wait to see you this week" "love you"... so i think somethings up.

heres what it could be:

a) most likely im thinking.... shes talking to someone else besides me & dating 2+ people at once for some reason. maybe to see who she wants to be with? y would she be telling me she misses me & loves me etc..

b) she told me she was leaving last night b/c she didnt want to do anything w/ me b/c maybe she was leaving early in the morning? (still doesnt make sense BOTH cars are gone today, which means they probably went different places)

c) her roomates car broke down (the reason its not there today) HIGHLY UNLIKELY & they took her car this morning.

2. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

I'm gonna drive by again tonight & see if either of their cars are there... i dont know if i should :

call her out on it- which will piss her off & what if its nothing?

not txt or call her back tonight b/c im sure ill hear from her at some point

txt her back when shes txts me & act like nothing is wrong

or just not say anything to her at all until i see her this week & then just be like "something doesnt seem right to me, so i think we'd be better off just being friends b/c thats all we really act like anyways"

why would she be always telling me love you, miss you, etc...IF she was dating me & someone else?

3. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Do yourself a favor. Stop driving by, stop calling her out on shit... just break up with her. I know it doesn't feel as easy as it sounds, but all of this shit? It isn't worth it.

And

"Why would she be always telling me love you, miss you, etc...IF she was dating me & someone else?"

Because she wants to eat her cake and have it too. She's definitely lying, and regardless, this isn't health for you... you need to listen when I say GET OUT of this relationship. I'm not over-reacting, and neither are the rest of the people who are going to back me up. This isn't how healthy relationships go. Stop driving by, stop obsessing... just move on...

4. Raisedshoulder

Raisedshoulder Some Blode.

Is it possible that her and her roomate took 2 cars?

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

cuz she likes both of you. no?

cuz she wants to keep both of you around. no?

6. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Shes cheating on you. 100% no doubt. Its happened.

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

That's so fucked :rofl:

There are certain circumstances that maybe she is not lying to you and it's all crazy coincidences, but really if things seem fishy and it just seems different than usual, then yes, it may be time to end it.

And no, don't be "friend" with somebody like that. If you're going to end it, end it on terrible terms so you are not tempted to get back together in the times afterwards.

8. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you two aren't in a relationship. Stop lying to yourself.

9. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

shes the one that made it "official" 6 months ago....saying she wanted to be exclusive bf/gf, not me.

* edit & this past monday she brought up the fact of what itd be like if we got married etc.....i dont get her

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  10. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

I highly doubt it...why would they drive 2 hours away & take 2 cars?

I got to thinking tonight... her ex boyfriend she used to live w/ is OBSESSED w/ her & always trying to get her back etc... he moved to florida this year... & i remember her telling me he was coming back this weekend to go camping. it's possible she went to see him this weekend :dunno: so maybe she isnt cheating on me, but going to see an ex is still f'd up.

** & even if they did take 2 cars....she texted me last night saying SHE WAS THERE....however her car was at her apartment & today its not. so she lied for some reason.

11. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

iwishyouwerebeer?

you have a response...when i read on here, i always think you answer things pretty accurately & you're a girl. so what do you think?

12. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I haven't read the other thread (that I know of) so I am replying on what is in the OP.

You have doubts, so much so that you are driving past her house to check up on her. You ask her for the truth and she lies and then when you call her out on them she gets angry at you.

This isn't healthy no matter if there is cheating going on or not. She is lying to you, she is hiding stuff from you and she isn't respecting you as a boyfriend.

I would tell her that regardless of why she lied to you you won't accept it and it is over. Life is too short.

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

but you aren't having sex, you aren't even seeing her on a reg basis. That's not a relationship

14. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Bro, you seriously need to get some self respect for yourself. I say this with the utmost sincerity. She is obviously playing you! Why is she doing all these activities without you? Her supposed boyfriend? You guys have had sex once in six months?! Cowboy up and go find someone who deserves you.

15. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Dude you based this all on the presence of their cars? lol cmon man. You need atleast a text or a phone call or some story from a third person.

16. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

well she lied! she told me she left last night & her car was there..today its not. her roomates car has been gone since yesterday

they need their cars to go somewhere...theyre not gona take both cars when they are goin to the same place

my educated guess=

her ex bf is in town....she didnt wana tell me she was going to see them for this campout party they are having. so she made up this bogus story that shes w/ her roomate at her roomates cousins or friends place 2 hrs north of here....she left today.

17. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Dump the lying bitch and be done with it. At the end of the day, she isn't worth the hassle, especially if you aren't fucking her.

18. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Fucking christ man, end this. If you dont have the balls to cut it now, read thru her texts next time shes over. Youll find the dirty shit you want, and hopefully grow a pair and drop the axe.

Good luck.

19. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

it's easier said than done :(

20. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Run, run and don't look back.

21. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Of course it is, but at the end of the day you need to make sure your life is fulfilling.

Having someone in your life who makes you doubt yourself and what you find comforting isn't healthy

22. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Ask yourself why you want to be in a relationship with someone who treats you this way

23. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Actions speak louder than words. Every ex i've had that's cheated on me has been the same way... doesn't matter who asked who out, or what she says to you... of course it's going to be "no baby I'd never cheat on you I love you"... don't EVER expect them to admit it. EVER. You can BACK them in a corner and present all the evidence you want, but they're more than likely going to just keep lying, or get defensive, or turn the blame on you, or etc. It would be VERY rare for someone to just admit to that much deceit, so don't waste your time.

24. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I'd cheat on you too you're a fucking pussy dude.

25. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

more ripped than you ;)