SRS Addicted to Sex...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Fox800, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

I never thought that at 20 being addicted to sex would be seen as a bad thing. :mamoru: In my group of friends I'm seen as the ladies' man/the player...always getting some from a different girl. I've been with probably 40 girls since I lost my virginity right before I turned 16....and yes I'm clean. It seems that the thought of sex consumes me whenever I meet a new girl that I'm attracted to...and even if I want to wait to mess around/have sex, I always end up going for it anyways. :hs: A lot of times I get called a man whore...and it bothers me. I know that having a lot of partners is a game of chance...and that sooner or later I'll probably catch something. I feel like I can't take sex off my mind when dealing with a girl. Thinking back about my numbers...I get a little sick to my stomach. I cannot be around a girl I'm interested in without trying to jump into bed with her.....even if I'm BARELY attracted to her. Just looking for a little input on how I can deal with this. :hsd:

2. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

I worked with a guy who had no less than 75 women over the course of summer break. Every night it was some other girl/girls that he had found at a club. His own figures were that he'd been with over 400 women since losing his virginity at 12! He two was refered to as "Man Whore" and I guess he enjoyed it. I never could understand what would lead someone to be that bad.

I too am addicted to sex but at least I'm with the same woman every night.

3. Fox800

I tend to get bored in relationships....my longest one was about 4 months...but I didn't start dating til I was about 17. I can't figure out if it's because A) I don't want to put that much effort into it B) I just get bored C) I want sexual variety...

4. johan

johan Active Member

Is it causing negative consequences for you? Are you engaging in high-risk sexual behaviour (no condoms, etc)?

Are you neglecting other aspects of your life in a serious way, i.e. major school, work or family consequences?

If the answer is no, then you don't totally fit the definition of a sexual compulsive.

Keep it wrapped up. Learn how to check for herpes. Keep it clean.
    And enjoy.

If you can answer YES, or a MAYBE, then you might want to check out an SA meeting near you.

5. WMB

WMB New Member

Sound like you have a normal sex drive of a 20 year old. The difference being that if your telling the truth you are able to act on it. What 20 year old guy would not screw every chick in sight if he could?

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I certainly didnt, and didnt know many people who did :dunno: By 20, most guys I knew had grown out of that stage and were seeking a real relationship. Although, I surround myself with people like me...

In college I knew a few man-whores, but they were pretty much mad fun of more than anything. I think in their own circles they were cool, but to most other people they were just immature.

Im in my early 20's, and I certainly want to have sex all the time, but not with any other woman other than my wife. :dunno:

7. Fox800

Well its a problem when you can't say "no" to a chick...then when you're done you feel dirty and guilty for letting yourself hook up with a wildabeast.

8. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

in! :o we suck.

9. Injected1

Injected1 New Member

It's just your personality type. I'm the same way. I've been through many girls with exactly the same attitude as you before I met my current gf. I still FEEL the same way, thinking about other girls and whatnot, but the girl I'm with now is special and bring alot more to the table than her pretty exterior. She has depth to her and is something I know I can't afford to lose, because she is the ONLY girl I have ever met like her. I've been with her for a little over 5 years now and have not ONCE cheated on her because I know she would never do it to me and I don't want to lose her.

So, in short, it's not a bad thing. You'll eventually meet the "one" that being with is important enough to suppress your natural personality traits. At least that's the way it's worked out for me. I even took a personality test in some college class that told me that I'm all about hunting the chick and hooking up, after that, I get bored. It broke it down into little details and explained why, but I don't want to bore you.

10. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Guest

that's a the spirit of lust entering your body dude.

11. Isamu

Isamu New Member

dude, just keep it wrapped and enjoy the fact that you can do it.. and it's not bad till your doing bad things.. sleeping with your GF's sister.. 5 girls or more in the same day.. shit like that.. :squint:

12. Fox800

Worst thing so far was sleeping with the roommate's little sister :naughty: God bless college!

13. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

This is the reason i'm not loosing my virginity till i get married. I'm suer its great fun to jump around but i want somehting special with one person to whom the experience in unique and beautiful.

Dude, you cen never expect to look at hot girl who wants it and say no. If your really serious you gotta remove yourself from positions where you are tempted.

14. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

did i mention i was 'in'. i mean fuck! i had sex with a girl on saturday that i dont even want to have sex with anymore! mother fucker! i got all wasted, and then im just basically like whatever, we can have sex i guess. i think im too nice of a guy. :ugh: