Adderall weightless and excersise

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Hathegkla, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

so I take adderall (amphetamine salts) during the day most week days, not for weightloss, just work, writing ect. but I'm trying to loose weight now and I was wondering about fucking up my eating times etc if I'm gonna be exercising after work. I just joined a gym yesterday and I'm going to start using an elipitical and lifting a little weights (no workout questions, I used to be all about the gym before I got fat :o).

my real question is about cutting calories. its going to be very easy for me to eat light in the morning and at noon because I'll be on adderall but I tend to get pretty hungry at night and want to have a heavier dinner, which would be fine if I wasn't exercising. I'm wondering what I should do about calorie intake before I excercise.

what do you think about a light breakfast, very light lunch (like yogurt or a banana) and a snack (shake or cliff bar type shit?) an hour or 2 before I go to the gym? I want to make sure I have enough energy to work out properly but I also want to cut calories because my immediate goal now is just weight loss.

2. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

I usualy eat a small sized balanced meal like 1.5 hours before the gym to feel my best. If I start feeling the hunger I start getting strange massive pumps that debilitate me.

3. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

sounds good maybe I'll just eat a small late lunch. I'll be going right after work at like 4. for the first week or to it'll be mostly just running on one of those elliptical trainers.

4. Mippity

Mippity New Member

if you are eating a very light lunch (banana) and a light breakfast ... don't fret so much, man. What I gather form that is about 500 calories MAX. Consume another 1000-1300 for dinner and don't worry about it.

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

sounds good. I tried it out yesterday and seemed fine. I just ran though. when I start lifting I'll probably want to eat a little more but I just ate good dinner when I got home and feel good today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.