FRK Adam & Eve v.sexstore

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zaink, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaink

zaink OT Supporter

has anyone ever heard of this place? i know someone who is planning of opening one up around town :)hsugh: ) and just wanted to know what are your opinions on it.. as far as i know the head branch is like in North Carolina and its does pretty great business and its popular (about 70% of the customers are girls :eek4: ) they sell just about everything from movies-toys-games...

i pretty much want to know what you guys think about the business in general, and how you think it would do on like a busy street (like if it would fail or not) .. the store is basically like Spencers but more of a sex shop..

heres is their website just to check out:

http://adamevetoys.adameve.com/

2. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

I get their pamphlets all the time. I never buy anything from them though. We get our stuff through Tabutoys.com

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

looks nifty.. but like all local stores things tend to be overpriced and can be bought off the net for cheaper shipped.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I like adam & eve but sometimes find stuff cheaper at Amazon even with shipping. I'd be happy to have any kind of nice store close to me though.

5. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

I like Adam and Eve, not just 'cause there local to my home town, but they've (as a company) got the right ideas about alot of things. They where pioneers in the sex toy by mail industry (lots of legal battles, etc), send free condoms to orgainizations working to combat AIDS in Africa, etc. Their prices are a little higher, but I like supporting companies that have good ideals about things.

6. zaink

zaink OT Supporter

:bowdown: thanks for responses

as for the price, they are really that expensive? didnt even realize

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

seems resonable. id take a real store over online anyday, even if it's more expensive...and they seem to have a decent stock online.

8. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

we go to Forbidden Fruit a lot (in person).

9. zaink

zaink OT Supporter

hes still looking for location, seems like a lot of landlords dont want an adult store on there property :greddy:

10. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

dawt

and i like looking at the tiny pictures of the dvd covers on the pamphlet :mamoru:

11. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

12. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

90% of our toys are from Adam & Eve. They offer a great selection of stuff.

13. zaink

zaink OT Supporter

:bowdown: :bowdown: what do you guys think if they started to carry some drinking games/toys.. would you people be interested?!? or would it change the whole feel of the store..

14. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

IMHO, it wouldnt be cool. I like Adam & Eve because they're 'adult' about the industry. While no one can say that drinking and sex dont often go together, I dont think its a good thing to sell the drinking games/toys right next to the sex toys. To me, it says, "Hey, you need to be drunk to try this shit!" or endorsing getting drunk and making sexual decisions you/your partner arent willing/ready to try. It almost seems childish (I'm not sure thats really the word Im looking for though...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.