Acura Legend short shifter group buy

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by 127.0.0.1, Dec 8, 2004.

1. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I am looking at doing a 2nd group buy for the short shifter I had made not too long ago. The first one went wonderfully, as everyone was sold before I had the first one shipped out. Here they are....
    [​IMG]

Anyway, they were a big hit on the first group buy, all 21 I had made were sold before I had a chance to ship the first one. And I already have 6-7 people on the legend board that are interested in doing it again. Each part is machined from a solid piece, the end part is tig welded on, and the whole thing is powdercoated for protection (except the threads, and the ball).

pricing...
    If you send payment BEFORE I go to the shop to pick up the part, then it is $135 + $10 shipping (as long as you are in the continental US), if you send payment AFTER I have gone to the shop and paid for them (they charge me COD), the price goes to $160 + $10 shipping. I have decided to include the $10 powdercoating fee since everyone from the last group buy ended up getting it anyway.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email ( [email protected] ), PM, or AIM me at promodojo55.

Thanks guys

2. alverino03

alverino03 Active Member

wrong forum...

3. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

eastern imports = acura/honda :slap: