Actually questioned to move on from my LDR for the first time...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Feb 16, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I dont know whats up with me tonight. Guess to much time to think when working and over stressed. I complain alot about this, but I think its starting to really eat at me.

Did not really help having to be as alone as I was on Valentines day. I mean, I havent been that alone, even before I started dating her. Was her birthday as well, but all I could do is just 'talk' to her, but I even felt ignored by her that day.

I dunno, Im probably overreacting by it, but Im almost at the point of where I cant take it anymore. I want to be with her soo bad, but being 'alone,' and no one here to be with is just getting too much.

Just needed to get off my chest I guess..

2. toroweedeater1

toroweedeater1 New Member

good luck brother

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hug: No one said they are easy. At least you seem to be capable of breaking up with her and not just dragging it out for too long.

4. fray

fray New Member

how long will it be ldr for? any end in sight, or is this pretty much a permanent ldr?

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its not permanent, but it certainly wont end anytime soon. She's moving away (hopefully) to college by next summer, but she dosnt know where she will be going yet, either Stetson, UF, or even possibly here at FSU.

I really dont want to though, I really do love her like crazy. Im just getting tired of not seeeing her. Its just really hard when your surrounded by all these couples and others who HAVE someone with them all the time, they take for granted what they have, and some dont even value relationships at all.

Its just getting at me

6. fray

fray New Member

well, would you rather be with her and long distance or not with her at all.

that's the main point, really.

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its not so much that, its just since Ive been away for this long, I sorta felt like I was before I was with her, that sorta "wanting to date, but not really looking for someone" type feeling. I cant describe it, but I just feel like I need someone to actually be here for me in a way.

I try to keep occupied, and to myself, but my roomates dont help much either, basically trying to get me stop any of my hobbies. Overstressed from all of this, I'd like to have someone that I can least be with a few times a week, instead of like once every 2 or 3 months...

8. fray

fray New Member

well, then break up with her and try to find someone closer to you. But, know that you might end up just as alone if you don't find a replacement quickly enough. Or, you may find someone who is closer, but not as good in other ways.

It still comes down to how bad you want to be with this particular girl. Is she worth the waiting and all that for the time that you do get to spend with her? If not and you need support closer, then find someone closer.

LDR are always hard. Most of my relationships have been LDR, most recently 3 hours apart. Now we finally live together. The bad time and the waiting and the missing each other has been worth it because it kept things going until now. I guess it depends on how much you can tolerate and what you really want out of things.

9. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Thats true. I know it will be worth it, but Im afraid that if anything happens, or whatever, I dont want to feel that I wasted my time. I just need to think it over before I do anything.

Its probably just because Im so frustrated with her parents not wanting to let her travel up here to see me. They make excuses saying how *dangerous* tallahassee is, and that its "wrong" to come up here.

God damnit, time does NOT move fast enough when you need it to

10. fray

fray New Member

You're going to feel like you wasted your time when any relationship ends, really.

The not being able to see each other more often sucks. Any way you guys could meet in the middle or something? How far apart are you?

Time only moves fast in retrospect or when you don't want it to. :sad2:

11. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well Im now in tallahassee, and she's in deerfield beach, aproximatly 447 miles apart. She just turned 18 on v-day, we've been together for 2 years. She got accepted into stetson with a scholarship, but she's been hell bent on going to UF to be a vet. I would really prefer her to be at UF, but this stetson thing sorta came out of no where with her, and she's been all excited about going there. Should she go to stetson, she will be 243 miles away. A two hour trip would be a better drive to Gainsville, then to just north of orlando...