Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by jermy_64, Jun 23, 2006.
neat, but your link is broken
did he/she die?
would have been better if you used burst mode IMO.
Thats an awesome pic. What camera?
i wish the sky wasnt so over exposed..and yeah, burst mode woulda been cool..
something like that
How exactly do you do that? I think I know but Ive never really tested it out. If you could post a link or show the steps, that would own.
Pentax *ist D2
Ever see johnny knoxville's roll in Xmen 3 yet? Take notes...
So Im guessing Im not getting a serious answer here?
18 easy steps!!!!
1) tripod or steady (very steady) hands
2) prefocus, shoot manual mode (same settings all pics)
3) burst ze action
4) go home
5) transfer pictures to computer
6) open files up
7) paste all files into one document
8) carefully remove frames with large soft edged brush or use layer masks (layer masks = highly efficient!!)
9) use history brush or inverse color if layer mask to clean up
11) add border
12) add logo/name/copyright
13) post on OT
14) wait for people to ask how it's done
15) wait for them to ask again
Holy shit I'd love to hear your technique on posting pics on the web without hosting them first!! No onder I never see you post pics anymore!