SRS Abusive relationship.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shiba kesaigi!, Oct 24, 2008.

1. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

Long story short, I am now engaged in an abusive relationship.
    She is a sweet girl, however she is very emotional.
    When she gets sad for w/e reason, she would cry and it will eventually lead to a point which she would pull her hair and purposely hurt herself in a way or another

She also tends to hurt me, or my car but not that bad.

Last night, she got to a point which she poured nasty stuff on my car and started crying nonstop/pull her hair
    the cause is that some girl posted "do you remember calling me" on my facebook and I deleted it
    we live in socal and the girl is from norcal...
    the reason I deleted it because i thought it could avoid drama as I didnt even remember calling her. that girl is prolly just messing with me.
    my girl went into my facebook and saw the notification and tripped out. one thing and another led to what I have presented above.

any advice is appreciated as I have never engaged in such abusive relationship. I am normally a happy person and this relationship has given me a lot of stress to a point that I am breaking out nonstop. I also feel depressed/sad/confused 1/2 of the time.

2. mild83

mild83 New Member

In all seriousness....run and don't look back. Not worth the hassle.

3. The_King_Z.L.E.

The_King_Z.L.E. New Member

What I would do is abuse her back. Negate her ferociousness with your own. However, if you want to settle it in a more, peaceful manner, leave her. A relationship like this won't last long. Plus, I don't know about you guys, but I'd be totally okay with her ripping her hair out. I wouldn't even care if she knives herself in the vagina. However, if she damages my freaking car. You know, property that actually matters to me, then she just crosses the line.

4. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Uh. Why the fuck are you still with her?
    I don't get it. Why is it that the more that two people can't stand each other, the less likely they are to break up? Why do people feel the need to stay in relationships with people they hate?
    A girl like this isn't gonna change. Just dump her and you'll see how much happier you are without her.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if you know it is an abusive relationship, why would you get engaged?

It's like sticking your hand in a fire, saying "ow, it burns!" then leaving your hand in the fire.

6. Memopad

Memopad OT Supporter

Even if it wasn't abusive, why would you want to be with someone that doesn't trust you?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, she needs to get to a psychiatrist stat and you need to wake up and DEFINITELY not get engaged with her. You will kill yourself later if you do.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You know what you need to do, you don't want to do it, and you aren't going to listen to a damn thing we have to say.

So, my advice to you is to go to a psychiatrist and tell them you might have codependency issues and that you need help breaking up with an abusive girl.

9. mild83

mild83 New Member

Troll

10. petite*belle

petite*belle New Member

I'd end it

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:ugh:

12. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

feel your pain. mines not as bad as that but i cant break it off

13. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Does she feel like you abandon her often and does she react sometimes with anger or sometimes desperation ("don't leave me" moments)?

She sounds like she has a borderline personality disorder (warning : diagnostic out of nowhere) so you can guide her to a professional so that she gets help AND/OR get the hell away because it will always pretty much be this way (sometimes med are not so useful).

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I don't think he means engaged as in getting married but engaged meaning involved. (engaged in vs engage to)
    anywho, suggest that she seek therapy, inform her mother or whoever you can (not everyone, just one person) that she may be a danger to herself, esp when you break it off, break it off and DO NOT be the one to comfort her, it will make it worse for both of you.