SRS about to snap

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, Jan 14, 2008.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

ok so i finnaly wrote out what ive been wanting to as a rant, to mabee get some advice and possibly some kind of good word to mabee fix life on, had the long ass thing written out and started to go kinda ehh with me going thru everything mentally, well i needed a break from writing... i didnt save or post it, a friend was sitting near me and i looked away he clicked on a ling in otah while i wasnt looking... sourpatch..... im pissed ive been sitting here typing for the past 2 hours, and its all gone now, had to close the window and start new session. i cant type it again cuz i dont wanna think about that shit again right now, i hit my comp, and now it doesnt work, so i now have my old 1 hooked up, and my friend is asleep... wtf

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

wat

at least you got it written once. maybe the 2nd time you will be able to say what you really want to say

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

It appears you have difficulty conveying what you'd like to. My understanding is you were frustrated, spent time writing something expressing yourself and then came to a hault, and haven't continued it and then it was not saved.

First of all, the fact that you wrote it out was a good start. It doesn't have to be saved in order to know you wrote it down and made it "real." Perhaps it doesn't feel that way now that it's no longer tangible, or at least in some form.

Second: Don't hit things. Don't ever hit anything or anyone that can cause you monetary, or physical damage either to yourself or another (including animals walls, doors, lockers, kids at school -- you get the point). If you're going to get angry (which is fine, being angry is ok), then take that anger out safely and in a controlled way. Go out into the woods, smash some sticks against trees, punch a punching bag, hit some pillows, yell and scream privately, or in your car. If you need to exhaust yourself to calm down, shadow box. Otherwise it just serves to make you feel guilt and remorse later for acting like a fool and for losing control.

Losing control in a controlled way, as I've recommended here, is useful and will prevent future problems.

Third, tell me what's going on with you. Write it out here without editing it, just spill it and let's see if we can be of some help to you.

5. Matrix0507

Matrix0507 New Member

I guess he snapped?

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member