About to meet a girl..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Met this girl once for coffee and things went well so we caught a movie the last time she was in town. Things have been going well but she's not the girl I want to "hit it and quit it" with. We're both looking for the same things in terms of a relationship (she lives kinda far so we'd only see each other on weekends.. neither of us want anything serious, just someone to spent some time with when the company is there).

About to meet her up for a 3rd time and I was planning on making a move for a kiss (flame me for waiting till the 2nd 'date'.. whatever), but I think she's bringing her little sister (10-12) with her. She baby sits her once in a while on Saturdays and they're watching a movie after we meet up... If she's there I see it taking away from any intimacy..

/ramble.. Don't need advice on this one, just felt like ranting... I guess I'll update after work.

2. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Are they both sleeping over or leaving after the movie? You could try to make some alone time if there is a way to get the 10 year old to sleep. Could also do a little light petting while the movie is on.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

i'd see if you can postpone until the next weekend she has free.

Having the kid there is just going to make things weird.

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

She ended up coming alone.. Just really didn't feel as much of a connection as before though. I got kind of bored half way through us hanging out. She is the kind of person who starts talking about something and talks about it for a really long time.. it started out with her getting a new car, and then her best friend who is in bind with some flake room-mate.. Needless to say.. didn't make a move and now I'm not sure that I will.

She definitely is interested I just feel kind of bored/boring when I'm around her.

5. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Imagine yourself 2 weeks from now not having had any contact with her, do you think you will regret dropping her?

6. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Yes.. don't plan on dropping her so to speak.. I've only been seeing her for ~2 hours on weekends and talking to her for about 45 minutes of total phone time throughout the course of the week..

I'm not limiting myself to just her so now I play the waiting game and see how things unfold.

7. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

These are skills I wish the younger me knew.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I never really started doing this until recently.. It just all goes along with that phrase "don't make someone a priority who only makes you an option". Girls can operate the same as guys, meaning they don't necessarily limit themselves to only talking to one guy at a time either.

As far as an update goes..

She came and watched a movie at my work later this evening with her little sister and then I invited her to go out with a bunch of my coworkers/friends and I to see how they took to her. She seemed to fit right in so I'm thinking I'll give things another swing. She definitely hinted around to "being with me" not in the terms of a relationship but making it known we've been spending time together.