TAT About to give up on a tattoo...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by matt86, Jan 31, 2008.

1. matt86

matt86 New Member

I've wanted a tattoo for a couple years ago but I've pretty much lost all hope in finding one that I like... So as a last resort I've decided to ask the experts. I want something LAW enforcement related and it has to be somewhere where it cannot be seen in short sleeves. One idea I had was a tattoo that had the lion from this coin on it... and the words "In valor there is hope"... and maybe even an american flag.... but I have no idea where to put it or how to pull it off to keep it tasteful. Any ideas? Thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. FoolioABC

FoolioABC New Member

well, for me tattoos are pretty personal, i dunno if i would get something that didn't "jump out" to me. you'll have your whole life to have a tattoo, so why rush to think of an idea (i know you've been thinkin for a couple of years though.) i think there'll be people with other opinions, but hey to each their own.

as for the lion, i personally think it looks kinda silly. has neatly permed hair and everything. weird.

3. matt86

matt86 New Member

Not neccessarily that lion... See I'm sure that those are the things I want. The lion is a symbol of my grandfather.. the quote on the police memroial, and the flag to represent my country. I know i want these things but I just don't know how to pull it off.. thats why i'm posting on here.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Take your ideas to a tattoo artist and get them to draw something up for you. :dunno:

5. matt86

matt86 New Member

I guess thats what I'll have to do.... If anyone has any advice though throw it my way

6. trano

trano Guest

your shoulder blade