About these routines... v.no barbell

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Zebraman, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebraman

Zebraman New Member

my mother just picked up a york multigym, yes i live with her, so now i have access to this wonderful peice of equipment. The only problem is, that most of the routines that i've checked out online hardly incorporate it cables in it, it's mostly dumb and barbell. I'm not familiar with exercising, or human biology for that matter, so creating my own routine with the excersises that i know i can perform with this machine are pretty much out of the question.

I have a solo bench and dumbbell, so i'm not worried about that. I'm also quite familiar with these dumbbells too since i've had them for a while.

Does anyone know any routines that have no barbell exersises?

or if someone can give me a nice layout of what to work out on what day, i guess i'll just throw some of these exercises that i got on a poster together and make a routine according to area of the body...

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

the leg unit on that.

if anyone can help me, that would be great... I was going to try that outlaw strength and conditioning routine that was on that sticky of list of routines.
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=6FBB5B6DA9A8FFB5A466088A77F85F61.hydra?id=459262

if anyone can give me any suggestions on how to approach this, i'd really appreciate it.

fuck i'm tired, i worked out for two hours trying a bunch of shit on there, i mostly did rows, deadlifts and pull downs and shit.

anyways, sorry for this fucking mess of a thread but i'd really like some guidance... thanks guys.

oh, and i'm looking to get a hockey player type of body... not too big, but definitely not small. athletic.

2. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

i would tell her to return it and get you a gym membership

3. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

do you not read this forum AT ALL before posting? get the fuck outta here.

4. benny196

benny196 New Member

:mamoru:

5. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

6. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

7. Zebraman

Zebraman New Member

yeah? it'll really piss my mother off though, and i'm a bit shy going to the gym, i don't like people and if most of them are like hotdamn! then i'll surely get into a fight with someone i obviously don't want to fight.

8. Mike McDermott

Mike McDermott It's evolution, baby. OT Supporter

jesus christ, hotdamn! is such a faggot

9. Zebraman

Zebraman New Member

i had a membership, i just never went. I have dumbbells, are there excersises that i could substitute the barbell with dumbbells instead?

I mean surely this machine can be used for a great deal of benefit...

and that thread that hotdamn! gave me went absolutly nowhere, AND was locked. fucking prick.

I've just had a lot of problems with me and socializing, and my mother picked the set up for herself, and I figured it would be a wise decision to start now. I mean, I still use the dumbbells, I'm just wondering if the barbell is universal in a routine, becuase i'd hate to pick up barbells if there is a way not to dish out all that $.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.