About love

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AznFreeballiN, Jan 4, 2007.

1. AznFreeballiN

AznFreeballiN mangekyo sharingan

me and the SO dated for about 6 months. then we've been together for 5 months. i've been hurt many times in the past, so its hard for me to love someone. but i feel that i do love her. but she thinks i shouldve loved her earlier then this. so am i right? have i waited too long? is there something wrong with me? :wtc:

2. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Love has no time table. Theres no forumal that says "well since we've been together this long, you have to love me by this time."

I was with my ex for 3.5 years. I wasnt until 2 years into the relationship that i actually developed some feelings for her.

3. AznFreeballiN

AznFreeballiN mangekyo sharingan

how did u manage to keep her around that long without telling her u loved her? she mustve thought u were just keeping her around for kicks.

4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

to be honest. i have no idea. in fact, i was trying to get rid of her in the beginning. i was really mean to her. of course though, this made her like me even more :rolleyes:

i fucked up and thought she liked me since she put up with all my bullshit and tried to turn it into a relationship

5. low20

low20 Member

u really cant put a time limit on it...if u love her now, then thats great...if u ddint love her now then thats fine too..

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

your bitch is a dumbass

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

A girl that is asking you to say you love her is just asking for a lie. I would NEVER want to be told I was loved unless I really was. I honesly beleive love comes after a long time. Definately not no 6 months! I think too many people mistake other strong feelings for love and therefore they say it too soon. I think it should only be said when really meant and you will know for sure. You dont need to be pressured into pretending to love someone. My guess would be you dont love her, or this thread would not have been made. IMO 6 months is too soon, and I know many people in this forum will disagree with me. But do you know how long it takes to get to know a person, and I mean REALLY know. How would you know if you love someone if you dont even know them. So many people just use this word without even really knowing what it is. It makes me kind of mad. If this girl you are with is pressuring you to say it, flat out tell her you are not going to lie and that she cannot force you to love her. It sounds harsh but if she keep pressuring you I suggest you leave her, that would mean she is controlling and wanting all your attention to be on HER. Good luck.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Why are you with her? She's obviously not mature enough to understand a mature, adult relationship.

Any person that thinks you "should have loved them earlier" just doesn't get it. Relationships don't have set time periods.