? about asking this girl out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JuniorH, May 12, 2007.

1. JuniorH

JuniorH New Member

I met this girl that works at the tanning bed I go to and she is really good looking. I have talked to her plenty of times when I go in there, just easy friendly conversations. It seems like there is some chemistry there like we would get along well and she would be fun to hang out with.
    On more than on occasion when I ask her how she is doing she tells me she is really upset because of something her boyfriend did, I don't make anything of it really but I tell her that she shouldn't be so upset and I hope she feels better.
    The other day she was real mad saying stuff like "My f'n jerk ass boyfriend I hate him so much." So I tell her to leave him and she is like "yeah I really should" and thats it. I would really like to ask her out sometime but I don't want to be that guy who is all like "Oh yeah leave your boyfriend and go out with me blah blah blah" you know. So I'm wondering what yall would do in this situation.

2. alo816

alo816 New Member

She has a boyfriend, she is off limits.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

you're a friend to her

4. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

here is what I would do...

And it would probably fail miseraboly, but what do you have to lose?

1st, when she starts complaining, tell her that she needs a break and take her for coffee or something
    2nd, at coffee, listen to all of her shit and tell her, "You know, this is bad, you deserve more than that. Ive got a plan that will get back and him and then you can dump him
    3rd, before she can even answer, go into your plan... "do you have 40 mousetraps, a bag of fish feces and a light bulb? Nah, Im just kidding... Lets go to where he works and Ill bust in and make a scene and then you can come in and save him from me embarrassing him, then when he feels all indebted to you, you dump his ass..."
    4th. Hopefully she laughs and thinks its funny... Then just say, "seriously though. Dump him. You need to move on... Get back out there... Why dont y ou go out with me tonight and you can see what its like going on a date with a real nice guy who makes you laugh..."
    5th, if she says "eh, I dont know" because she will even if she is interested, say "come on. What have you got to lose? My treat. besides, this is nothing serious, it doesnt even have to be like a real date."
    6th, if she is even just friending you, she will go with you. Then, find something romantic, get her drunk and one thing will lead to another...

Thats what I would do... Whats the worst that could happen? If she is against it, she will just say no, but if she is interested at all, this should work...

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This will work! Who the hell is going to turn down a night of fun that someone else is paying for? You won't get anything physical from her, and she will go home and fuck her bf that night. But hey, at least you will get to spend your money on a girl for no reason :rolleyes:

6. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Well, if your plan is to get laid, go out and get laid... If y ou like this girl and want to take her out, take her out. You got to spend money to make money and all that. The hard part is going to be to get her to go out with you in the first place. Ify ou can breach that, you may have a chance.

Obviously, since he wants advice on how to take out a girl who is in a relationship, its probably not going to work anyway, butwhats teh big deal? Spend $50 on a nice night out... The worst that could happen is that she says no. If she says yes, and you lose $50 and she stays with her boyfriend, youre out $50.

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

bro, let's not give advice that doesn't work, eh? These people come here for solid advice.

i didn't read the OP. But "she's off limits" is stupid advice. Try to buy her attraction is stupid advice. Learn what ACTUALLY causes attraction in females and develop those traits and an ability to display that - i'll give you a hint, it ain't buying her dates and feeling sexual neediness towards her.

and here, read yail's thread on dates
    OT - Inviting a Woman on a Date is 100% Normal

8. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Youre not buying her attention. I said, that is what I would do, because that is honestly what I would do. Im more a fun, joking guy who has pretty good luck at that sort of thing. Its been my experience that women like someone who is fun, outgoing, charismatic and confident. I think in the above scenerio, he would come of as fun, outgoing, charismatic and confident. Ive done things like this and pulled it off, so thats why I recommedn it.

I can reword it...
    1. Talk to her
    2. Get her laughing
    3. ask her out
    4. show her that you are fun and attractive.

Since she is with someone now anyway, its a 1 in a 1000000 shot anyway, so have fun with it.

That is what I would do. He asked for advice and I offered it. If he just wants to get laid, he probably wont, but he could end up dating her a couple of times and maybe more...

9. Chip Chipperson

lol, bro I guess we just have different goals. When I am thinking about asking to spend time with the girl, the date isn't the end goal. It's the sex. And I think that applies for 99.9% of males including the OP. I think he came on an internet forum to ask for advice because he wants to BANG the girl, not take her out on a date.

10. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

well then there you go. If im just looking for a one night stand, I usually go to bars. Much easier than putting up with shit for it. Go to a place where females are looking for the same thing.
    By teh way
    doesnt make it sound like he just wants to bang her.

11. Chip Chipperson

but he DOES want to bang her. HE WANTS TO BANG HER. HE DOESN'T WANT TO JUST HAVE A PLATONIC RELAITONSHIP WITH HER WHERE THEY ARE FRIENDS. HE WANTS HIS DICK INSIDE OF HER VAGINA.

and that means act like a real man and don't be sexually needy and don't spend money on her as an exchange for her time

12. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

motherfucker, thast not what I am saying... He has to ask her out sometime, so ask her out. Is it my technique that you dont like? I have proof that that exact technique works, for dates and bangin.

What the fuck you mean, dont be sexually needy? And is he going to say, Hey, lets go out sometime and you can pay for me? He wants to take this girl out, right?

At least thats how we roll out here on teh left coast

13. Chip Chipperson

there's no need to spend 50 bucks on a date and then if it does'nt work out think to youreslf "oh, well, oh well." There are ways to date for free. That's why it's bad advice

14. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

fair enough. My point was AT WORST, youre out a little cash and some time... At best, you parlay that shit into fun hang outs, secks, and a little more.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I agree with the "don't pursue her if she has a bf". If you do, you risk looking like an ass or attracting a jumper...neither of which are that great.

16. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

you're wrong.

in fact, it should always be assumed that she already has a bf. like parking spaces all the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped - as the saying goes. which is why you learn to deal with that obstacle.

17. Chip Chipperson

:bowdown:

18. Jimeigh

it's at least true at RIT, with a ratio of 7 guys to 1 girl.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So what, we should all try to get women who are taken to break up with their partners?

What if you were in this situation? Some guy wants to date your SO...he know she is with you, or she tells him. Should she still pursue her?

You can flame me for this, but I go by the Golden Rule. I wouldn't want some guy trying to get my gf to break up with me, so I won't do it to others.

It seems like you disrespect that person's relationship if you pursue them knowing they are taken.

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You don't win the favour of girls by showing them how fast you are willing to part with your money. Well certain girls sure, but they will just go along for the free ride as long as possible without any actual interest in you. And hell you can get a hooker to do the same thing.

21. Jimeigh

you should get what you want.

as a capitalist, i welcome competition. :mamoru:

yea, thats a problem. the bible is full of shitty advice. i dont blame you though, i blame that wretched book which has fucked most people into self-loathing and submissive behavior.

i care about me, and what i want. :dunno:

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

OK, guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

But hey, if you are ever with someone, and she cheats on you, or some other guy steals her away....you have no right to get mad, because he is just getting what he wants, and you welcome competition.

23. Jimeigh

...or you could admit that you're wrong.

correct. besides, there are plenty where she came from.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

How am I wrong? I choose not to pursue women are in relationships, you do.

25. Jimeigh

you're wrong because you dont try to get what you want, and you are encouraging others to act the same way. it's bad advice.

think of it this way. if she leaves him for you, then their relationship was already a failure. you may have just saved them the trouble of having a failed marriage down the line.