FRK About 1 year ago... v.anotherstory

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mikmit, Dec 5, 2007.

1. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

(approved by rougeogre :naughty: :mamoru:)

at tech school, i was really needing sex. i heard that there was this girl that was sweating me alot so i took her "for a walk" while everyone else was at the bar drinking. we were talking and ended up in a baseball dugout. she was probably about 5'2" if even, really short, latin girl and had a gorgeous ass and tittahs (36D i'd assume, im pretty good at eyeing size :mamoru:).

she was sitting next to me and i was gazing in her eyes, as if i was looking at her soul, in a passionate way. she was wearing a really short skirt and a button up shirt. i was able to see her thong that she had on from the way she was sitting.

i reached over and started to rub her inner thigh and she just kept her eyes locked on mine. i asked her "what do you want?" and she responded "Fuck me." instant boner :mamoru:. i told her i probably wont last long since its been quite some time since ive had sex. she said its ok so i tell her to stand up lean her over the bench and have her hang onto the chainlink fence. i lift her skirt up, resting on her lower back and her ass is exposed. i unzip my pants and let my member spring into to cool air. i tug her thong aside and shes already wet, as i could see the lights reflections off her lips. i put my cockhead at her entrance and tell her to beg for it. she says "pleaseeee" and i told her "Not good enough" "pleaseeeeeeeeeee" "DEMAND IT" "FUCK ME!!!" and with that, in one swoop, my cock was buried deep inside of her. i started ramming the life out of her and she was loving it. i reached around and literally ripped her shirt open and started to knead and grasp her boobs while i was pounding in and out. she said she was cumming about 5 minutes in and i could feel her muscles tighten around my dick. this went on for another 15 minutes before i start to cum. i pull out and start to shoot my lil guys all over the ground and bench and i can barely hold myself up from all the pleasure. she had all her juices running down my thigh and hers.

was so amazing..i dont last long when it comes to public places, just because there is so much more adrenaline pumping then :drool:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  2. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

mmmm thanks for the story!

3. SDesigns07

SDesigns07 New Member

Yeah that did the trick. Hard-on at work FTW.

4. rhetto

rhetto OT Supporter

I got a chub.

And 20 minutes isn't a long time since when? :eek3:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Just trying to help keep up the.................morale of our brave service members :mamoru:

6. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

ahh i forgot to put that part in. after we were done she told ask me, "i thought you said you werent gonna last that long. i definitely didnt expect it to last THAT long...phew"

:rofl: :naughty: :mamoru:

7. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:mamoru: Yeah, 20 mins is long enough.