Abomb's Guide to Improving your Sex Life v.male/nohomo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Im tired of reading 11ty billion threads about I dont last long enough or the sex is bad or blah blah insert whatever thread you've read here way too god damn much. This guide is focused on improving erection strength and endurance with some minor technique thrown in. Theres nothing you can do about length but you can try to improve girth via improved blood flow. These techniques and suggestions are taken mostly from personal experience. I like to practice what I preach.

1. Lifestyle - How YOU Live.

a. Lifting weights - lift heavy weights, compound movements 3 to 5 times a week. This will lead to an increase in testosterone in your body. Dead lifts, squats, bench press, dips, pull ups, ETC.

b. Cardio - avoid ***excessive*** amounts of cardio such as running, biking etc as research shows this leads to a decrease in test levels. On the OTHER hand, running 2-3 times a week for 1-2 miles is a great idea. Better cardio system = lasting longer = stronger erections.

c. Diet - try to eat as clean as possible, avoiding processed and fast foods as much as possible. drink lots of water. Do NOT drink to excess. DO not smoke. Drinking fucks with your test levels and smoking fucks up your cardio system which in turn leads to weaker erections.

d. rest - try to achieve 8-10 hours of sleep everyday. This just improves your overall health. You want to be fresh and have plenty of energy.

e. supplements - there are sexual supplements that are safe and increase your test, load size, staying power, improve the quality of your orgasms and erections.. I recommend paravol - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1193/paravol.html Im on my 2nd bottle. Yes it does work. Yes I love it. You can also look into purchasing other natural test boosters. These will help with your libido and erections.

Out of the bedroom - (by yourself)

a. Do not masturbate daily. Cut it down to 2 or 3 times a week, MAX. Over masturbating weakens your erection strength and load size and sex drive.

b. If you are going to whack it, use lube everytime and bring yourself close to climax but do not cum. Do this for 10-15-20 minutes. Then you can release. This will help you practice your mental control when you are fucking. You will also learn about your body. For example: when you have gone too far and cant hold back from busting.

c. Maintain and keep the mindset that you are going to last a long time while doing this. Try to control your excitement levels. This part is all mental and self talk. You have to not pysche yourself out and convince yourself you are going to cum quickly. The mind is a powerful tool and can be used for you or against you.

d. Kegels - it has been posted and asked a bunch on this forum so do a little research on how to do them. But do them, daily. They help. Start off light then work up to heavy and longer durations of squeezing and holding. Kegels + paravol has more or less been allowing me to cum on command. (aka fuck as hard and long as I want until im ready to bust.) You will be able to do the same. Eventually. This is very very very important to increasing your sexual stamina.

In the bedroom - With your sexy lover (basic strategies)

a. Basic foreplay strategies. Increasing your lovers excitement before penetration allowing her to cum faster. kiss/suck/lick these zones: her ears, behind her ears, her neck (both sides + the front). behind her shoulder, her collar bone. a fun way to tease: run your tongue right around her nipples but do not touch them. do this for a minute or two then suck and lick her nipples really hard. some girls love u to bite their nipples. lick all over their stomach , the sides, and above their love box. :mamoru:

disclaimer: any, all, or some of these "zones" could be really sensitive or tickle them too bad. if they get too ticklish or too sensitive back off from that specific spot.

b. eating her delicious tasting vagina - tease tease tease. lick and kiss everywhere before touching her pussy lips. dont rush to them. suck and lick her pussy lips. tongue fuck her vagina for a little while. go back to her lips. lick her clit slowly then build up speed and pressure. dont stay in one spot too long or dont lick the same way for too long. when she gets really excited and hot and bothered, start sucking on her clit while licking it. dont back off of it until she shoves you off :naughty:

c. now to the best part - "making love":

Basics - get yourself acclimated to the feeling of being inside wet warm pussy. do not start plowing away super fast and busting immediately. if you are fucking her in a certain position and it is getting you off too fast, switch to another position. try fucking her from different angles and speeds to delay orgasm. this part is also part mental. you have to believe you are going to last as long as you want. Most chicks want you to fuck them hard and fast though. this is what you are working up to. this is why you are practicing delaying orgasm.

Missionary: angle your dick upwards and do a scooping motion when you are inside of her missionary position. fuck her at a constant speed. most chicks like you to hit it as hard and fast as you can while angling upward with the "scoop" motion. some fun variations are putting her legs up on your shoulders, and putting a pillow underneath her lower back while u are fucking her. this allows you to get her off and pleasure her that much better/faster.

girl on top - girl basically controls whats going on. rub her ass, grip her ass, play with her titties while she fucks you.

doggy style - slap her ass, hard. scoop downward instead of upwards.

if you have any other questions/comments/suggestions or whatever the fuck else u feel like discussing, please post.

every chick is different and what works for one chick wont necessarily work for another. but for me personally, these techniques havent failed me yet.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Research also shows wearing a cell phone on your person lowers androgens in your blood by 31%

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sarcasm or no?

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

my acne has not gone out of control

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I havent seen the study but it was mentioned in an article I read.

6. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

the kegal exercises are used to practice climax/ejaculation prevention, correct?

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

increases erection strength too

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

my average erection now is firmer and harder than my best erections before i started doing kegels

9. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

so once you feel yourself start to climax you should start to contract the muscles like a kegal exercise to control yourself?

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I have the climax, but I am able to keep from ejaculating.