LGBT AAAARRRRGGGGHHH. Missed a chance at a cute guy...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by bri1042, Feb 8, 2004.

1. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

So I'm working 1-11:30 today, which sucks in general, but I took a break for a few and went outside for a smoke (I know I'm a bad person...quit boy! quit!). The spot we go to smoke at outside is a mass transit platform. I was totally being cruised by this adorable fella...looked about my age (early 30's). I was about to say hi or something to get the conversation started but then the stupid train came and he got on it. He looked out as it was pulling away and looked totally disappointed that I wasn't on the train.

:wtc:

2. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

I think all of us have been there once.

I remember when i lived in london, i was sitting across from this guy on the underground and we were just starin at each other the whole time. And as fate made it, we both were getting off at the Highgate exit and both of us took the same exit (there are 2 ways to exit). However, at the road at the top of the stairs, he went east, i went west. We never said a word once, just sorta smiled and smirked at one another the whole ride home...

I guess the lesson is have some balls and take a chance cause if it doesn't work, you'll most likely never see him again anyways

3. mamoru

mamoru New Member

:rofl: I just came back from London last week or so, and the same exact thing happened to me...except he got off one stop before Paddington. Always take the chance, sure, it's easy to tell yourself, but does anyone realize how hard it is to let the words come out? (among other things...:naughty: )

4. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Amen to that. I like the underground just for the fact that you can people watch.

5. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

I've had so many instances like this but I never know if the other person is actually gay or not. The other day I saw this hot fucking guy at the supermarket shopping with his frat buddies but he didn't see me the first time. Then I came back around and as soon as he saw me, he stopped dead in his tracks. We just looked at each other for a few seconds.

6. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

See, I don't have this problem because I'm not all that great looking, and I don't pay attention much.

7. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

post pics and we can be the judge of that :p

8. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

:) Neither am I..not really used to being cruised anymore.

9. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Bah! some people are just shallow! people shouldnt judge themselves on how much they get hit on. I have a friend that thinks he's all that cause he does, but the fact of the matter is that in gay people and probably anyone, how desperate one is (or how much one has drank) varies inversely with the quality of a person they should be with.

If you're ambitious, got a good heart and mind, you'll be fine! :)