A word on Glucorell R

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by bigdamray, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

I'm a very insulin/carbohydrate sensative person. I eat clean 98% of the time, do cardio 5 days per week but I'm still not ripped by any means. Once a week I have a cheat meal. The next morning I usually gain 5-8 pounds and I notcie that I have gained water weight around my stomach and sides. Sunday, I ordered my cheat meal, 10 buffallo wings and a large thin crust supreme pizza(my wife and I shared it). The next morning I don't notice any extra weight around my midsection and my sides actually looked and felt leaner!! I got on the scale and had gained 4 pounds. I had 5 people(that's right 5 different people at 5 different times) tell me that my chest, shoulders and back look bigger than they did the day before. I felt big and tight almost as if I was walking around with a pump!! I then went on to pull a rack pull with 900 pounds!! Man, I love this stuff. It's not an excuse to eat bad but I think it will have even better results while eating clean. I will update after I'm on it for a few weeks.:bigthumb:

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

If I take this will I rack pull 900lbs too? :p

Actually I've used it before and have some more on the way. R-Ala is good stuff.

3. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

You came train with me and I'll have you rack pulling 900+!!!

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

I'm there!

5. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

We all know your crazy strength gains are because you sold your soul to the devil.

But I'd love to make it down there some time, no doubt I'd be busting out mad PR's.

6. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

This is not true, unfortunately. I have tried to sell my soul to him many times but have been unsuccessfull. I guess I'm not killing the right goat for the sacrafice. Cavie and Sean ya'll are welcome to come train with me anytime. Just be prpared for the fast gains!!

7. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

careful: you're on the verge of starting the next big F&N bandwagon.

8. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

:rofl: at av above

9. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

some is, some isn't.

depends on the purity.. and it needs to be supplemented with Biotin, as r-ala naturally depletes biotin stores.

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Everyone who walks through the door of BAG sets a PR, for me it was a 40lb shirted bench. I also may have set a GM pr; Donnegan, Ray and Sarah where doing cambered bar GM's in the rack so I hoped in after squatting. I just did what ever was on the bar for less reps then them but I was fucking seeing stars after each set, it was a great experience.

11. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

too bad you're not training in my area. I would love for some help with deadlifts!

12. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

make the drive, it's worth it.

13. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

go to him, nigger.

14. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

i keep forgetting where he is lol

15. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Carrollton (BAG) and he lives over on the NE FW side of the metroplex iirc...

16. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

Ray, I bought a 4-pack of Joint Complex by Gearman Nutrition last night per your suggestion. :bigthumb:

17. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

I need to pick some up, I am sensative just like you are. If I eat like shit the next morning i have love handles and water gain.

I heard a lot of good things about this product on another fitness board (Elite Fitness). I tend to not believe the reviews I see b/c their usually board sponsers or people lying to help push sales.

18. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

If people there are "lying," they're doing it on their own.. we dont encourage anyone to post anything but the truth.. if a product doesnt work for someone, it doesn't. none of these are miracle products and we don't pretend that they are.

that being said, we put the money into the quality of the product/materials used instead of advertising and pretty packaging. Word of mouth usually sells the products. ;)

19. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Don't take it as an insult, b/c I am not talking about you guys. For instance, the dermacrine that's been posted within the last 2 weeks. It's usually a mod who is pushing the product, and then get's the rest of the board to follow and write review.. I always take those with a grain of salt.

20. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

21. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

Potassium R-ALA isn't the same thing :hsugh:

not to mention that it takes 43% more of that product to yield the same amount of R-ALA.. 143mg of NAR-ALA to yield 100mg of R-ALA.
    so you buy 25g of their NA R-ALA to get about 15g of R-ALA (10 g is the added Potassium ester).. or for $39 from us, you get 24g of R-ALA with Biotin, which NEEDS to be supplemented when using an R-ALA product; you also get the satisfaction of knowing multiple members here used/have uesd or will be using the product.. CPop just ordered some and another guy on BAG has used it successfully (being a diabetic), cave liked it and BDR is liking it .. but in the end, there are always other options.

and

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  22. Sgt. Ownage

youre right...its sodium R-ALA.

Bio-EnhancedTM Na-RALA is significantly more bioavailable than R-lipoic acid (RLA).

· 1000mg (1gram) RLA reaches a maximum concentration (Cmax) of 1.1ug/ml in human plasma

· 100mg (0.1gram) Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax of 2.3ug/ml

· On a weight basis Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax 21 times higher than RLA.

23. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

same difference..
    and i'd love to see any actual testing done with "Bio-enhanced super-r-ala"

24. Sgt. Ownage

yeah wow, dude...way to completely foul up your logic. the whole point of attaching the NA to the R-ala isomer is to increase biovailability. so yeah dude, you do get more r-ala with your awesome product (and even if we ignored the fact of DRAMATICALLY increased biovalibility offered by NAr-ala and just went by your illogical calculation of net r-ala per dollar, the NAr-ala would STILL yield more r-ala hahahaha Glucorell $.61/g NAr-ala $.60/g)

but that's a calculation using your complete disregard for logic (which still would technically prove you wrong lol)

so now that i disproved your illogical MORE R-ALA FOR THE DOLLAR! argument....again i post this:

Bio-EnhancedTM Na-RALA is significantly more bioavailable than R-lipoic acid (RLA).

· 1000mg (1gram) RLA reaches a maximum concentration (Cmax) of 1.1ug/ml in human plasma

· 100mg (0.1gram) Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax of 2.3ug/ml

· On a weight basis Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax 21 times higher than RLA.

and lastly, dude....i'm sure cave, bdr and whoever else used it and had good results....of course they did...im not saying your product is bogus...we're talking about THE SAME ACTIVE HERE. SO YES, THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

i wasnt trying to diss on you, but when you try to get know it all on me, bro...im gonna have to jim jones shut the shit down

p.s. dont try to edit your previous posts, making it look like you had a more thorough original argument B)

25. Sgt. Ownage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.