The following is 100% true, and should serve as a good warning to people as to why you should always always always know your toys 100% before playing with them. I work as a tech in an ER in Austin. A few days ago a homosexual couple came in complaining that one man was severly bleeding from his rectum. Obviously, they were very scared to tell the details of why this man was bleeding so badly, but eventually we were able to piece the story together as this: They had just purchased an inflatable butt plug and wanted to try it out. The man inserted it into his rectum and began inflating. He unfortunatly did not know how big it could go and the plug burst on him. The resulting shockwave caused massive damage to his rectum and colon, and quite possibly his large intestine. He denies inflating the bulb to see how large it could get before inserting it into himself. People, please know what your toys can do before you actually use them. Things like electrosex toys and inflatables can be lethal (the man is currently in ICU) if used inproperly, and even a dildo can maul you if used wrong.