A wierd thing I heard the other day.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, Aug 10, 2005.

1. armond

armond New Member

Ok, I heard something very odd today, and not sure if it is something that has been heard/said before to anyone else.

The other day at work, my coworker and I were talking. We got into convos about women with deep voices and about women who look like men. She then said that women who can look like men tend to be a little more on the unattractive side. Then she said that men who can look like women with some work(makeup, boobs, shave, etc...) are actually quite attractive.

I then say wow, what guy wants to dress up and look like a woman? At this point she is looking at me, then says, "You could be an attractive woman..." I then go blank, and just look at her with these faces, :squint: :ugh: ... I have no clue what to say. I then gave it a sec, thought over it, and based on what she said, it was a compliment.. So I took it in stride, and said "um thanks, I guess." She then smiles. Then we proceed to talk about bullshit.

What would you guys/gals see that as? Has this ever happened to any of you? :hsd:

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

The way I see it, all females are at least somewhat bisexual/lesbians. They find the female form and phisique to be sexually attractive, and thus they're going to go for not only the attractive females, but also males who have similar "feminine" features. Hence why she said that manly females are ugly while feminine males are attractive.

So, basically I would see that as her saying "I'd do ya!" :naughty:

3. armond

armond New Member

I dunno about that, we had a discussion about what each of us were into. She is into black men. Yes she is black, a very light skinned one though. Anyway, we are pretty good friends outside of work as well. Now I am truly confused. Someone told me she just needs to go ahead and give me a chance and see that the grass may just be greener on the other side. I think she is scared to try something different.

I will let her decide on her move. I have already let it be known to her that she is attractive, and even more so now that I have gotten to know her. Basically I am going to let time work. For now I am just gonna be the single guy. :bigthumb:

4. keleko

keleko yes, he is

not greener, just a different shade ;)

i like 'em all, what can i say? :big grin:

i need me a g/f - right after i get a new car (priorities...)

5. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

I thought she called you a cross dresser lol

6. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I reckon I'd make a hot chick :o

7. armond

armond New Member

LOL!!! Kinda hard when we were both at work and in our stupid security uniforms. I did get a laugh out of that one though!

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She gave you a compliment which said you were attractive. Flirt with her aggressively.

9. armond

armond New Member

It doesn't mean she is open game. She is currently involved, so I am not trying to move in on anything. I will take the compliment as is, and just catalog it as one of those wierd things some women might say. Now if for some odd reason things go sour with current interest, then perhaps a move on my part will be initiated.

But I will still flirt, it is the only fun thing to do.

10. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

She thinks you have attractive features.Take her comment as a compliment.