A Video of my Vette with the new motor.

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Aaron74, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Aaron74

Aaron74 Guest

2. 426Hemi

426Hemi Guest

Looks and sounds good to me bro. Keep us updated.

3. Aaron74

Aaron74 Guest

It's got a little more work to go. But, It's pretty much set mechanicaly. Then I start the paint, and then onto the interior.

4. 426Hemi

426Hemi Guest

Makes me jealous, because I know that it will be several years before I can start building my MOPAR. But the day will come. Congrats on a great start and nice looking/sounding engine.

5. shanker

shanker unemployed

Mopars Rock....

I have a 70 Coronet R/T and the wife has a 75 Duster 360 :)

my R/T is supa fly!

6. bigsteve7

bigsteve7 OT Supporter

I like it.

Whats under the hood?

7. Aaron74

Aaron74 Guest

350 CID (bored .060, 4.00 stroke, .002 deck height). 882 heads. Race ported and polished. Enlargened exhaust ports. Thick wall bronze valve guides. Manly SS 2.05/1.60 valves. 70cc Chambers. Speed Pro Forged Popup Pistons (11.7:1 comp.). Speed Pro Moly Rings. Blananced Rods and Crank(micro polished). Clevite Bearings. CompCams XE-268 Cam. CompCams XE Lifters. CompCamps Moly Pushrods. CompCams 1.6:1 Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers. Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake. Holley 650 Vac Sec Carb. MSD SuperConductor Wires. MSD Cap. MSD Blaster 2 Coil. Mallory Unilite Electronic Conversion. DynoMax Ceramic Coated Headers. DynoMax Race Magnum Bullet Mufflers. 2.5 SS Dual Exhaust With H-Pipe. ALL ARPM Hardware (from oil pan to carb)
    8 Quart Moroso Oil Pan. Melling High Volume High Pressure Oil Pump. Cloyes Double Roller Timing Chain. 3.70 Posi Rear. TH-400 with 2,500 B&M Stall.

8. Aaron74

Aaron74 Guest

I want to put more cam and better heads on it.

9. 426Hemi

426Hemi Guest

I've taken many long looks at the Coronet. Just still not sure which body style I wanna go with. I would like to pick up a non-Hemi Cudda but with the prices on them lately it would have to be a basket case. Oh well I still have plenty time to think about it.

10. Moloko

Moloko New Member

Well looks like I know what cam I'm buying.

11. Aaron74

Aaron74 Guest

It's not that big. I'd go with said the XE-274.