A tip for getting women to talk to you

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Socrates, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Wear funny t-shirts.

You should always wear something to make you stand out anyways. To make you different from the rest. ---- I have a problem with outrageous hats or necklaces and such, so instead, I do what a lot of guys do and wear funny clothes.

I just bought a black hoodie with this picture on it:

[​IMG]

One of my favorite quotes is "Perception is reality" --- or "If you pretend, you are" --- Understand what i'm saying here? Was I really licking on some girl's beaver last night? No. But having the confidence to wear stuff like that makes girls think "Maybe he really does get a lot of action" thus creating value, attraction, etc etc.

It's a great conversation starter, and it will make the girls laugh! Try it out! You'll be suprised at the results you will get.

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." - Marilyn Monroe

2. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

yeah.. it works.
    but don't you think that trick is kinda getting played out. My campus, at least, is saturated with dudes wearing attention grabbing shirts. kinda makes them all look dumb.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Hrmmm...

In my area, it's really only common to see ugly/emo people wearing those shirts. When they are wearing those shirts, they almost ALWAYS are not sexual.

It's kind of important for the shirt to have something sexual or romantic on it, that way she will connect sex/romance with you.

Even though it may seem played out, it's still an attention getter and can be a reason for girls to talk to you.

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

OK, you should stand out and be different. Agreed.

:rofl: Yeah, you do what A LOT OF GUYS DO. That's sure standing out from the rest and being different, isn't it?? "You're an individual.... just like everyone else." :mamoru:

How does that create value/attraction? If you get alot of action, you're a man-slut; and that's a bad thing to any quality girl. I wouldn't call those kind of clothes something that takes confidence, I would call it having the mindset of a shameless, perverted pig. Sure you'll attract attention to yourself, but not the kind of attention you should want.

And besides that, what kind of occasions would you be wearing these type of clothes to? I sure wouldn't be showing up to class or work dressed like that -- it's very disrespectful, immature, and unprofessional looking to wear stuff like that. I wouldn't be able to get along with people in positions of authority if I wore that stuff, and getting along with authority is what gets people ahead in life and earns them money.

Are you a member of the "Future Registered Sex Offenders of America" or something?? :noes:

5. jonno

jonno New Member

i have:
    [​IMG]

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'm a little older than most of you guys, but I used to wear shirts like that. I get a LOT more results wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a blazer. ;)

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Haha, woops. Didn't catch that I typed that. I don't know why I said "a lot". Not a lot of guys wear that type of stuff. Not in my area anyways. You see more guys either dressed like thugs or metrosexual.

Don't try to pretend like you're any different or better from any other guy. Most guys in the world would have sex with any beautiful women that came up and asked them, as long as they knew it wouldn't endanger their health. It's MALE nature to find a female, breed, lose interest, repeat. Why do you think so many man cheat on women? If that wasn't the case, then men wouldn't desire other women, even after they are taken. I've never cheated on a woman and I never will, i'm in the game to find a girl to be with and stay with. I don't know why you're trying to give me the imagine of a man-slut.

What creates value? One way of creating value on anything is to prove that other people want it too. It's the same as when a female wears a shirt that says something along the lines of "Your boyfriend wants me" etc etc. The mind subconsciencely puts value on the item, the same way value is put on an item that is scarce, or that not many other people have. I'm sure you can see where i'm going here...

The appropriate times to wear it? Was it even necessary to say "wearing it around a boss would be stupid!" ---- That's a given. Nobody, except for someone with no ambition, would do that. It could be worn around your friends. You are exaggerating this whole thing. It's a funny, subtle joke, and nobody is going to think "OH MY GOD YOU DISGUSTING SLUT" by wearing a shirt like that.

Why are you attacking me like some child with no class? Was that really necessary? Next time, try to speak like an adult before you make blind accusations. It's no wonder I always see you bickering with people and getting no respect on this forum.

You seem to think I made a post saying "DO THIS AND YOU'LL GET PUSSY ALL THE TIME!" --- It's just a tip I read somewhere else, tried it out, and got some results. It's just a small tip. An idea. Nothing more.

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Yeah, wearing stuff like that all the time is a bad idea. I prefer dressing nice almost all of the time, I was just kind of saying at a friendly hangout or something, after the girls have seen you dressed nice.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

:werd: there is a time and a place for shirts like the one i posted. and there is a time and a place for dressing nice.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Bingo.

It is just a way of showing your fun side sometimes.

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

Slow down there, tiger. Let's go back and dissect what I wrote. I didn't say that you ARE a man-slut, I just said that if women think you get alot of action, THEY will THINK you are a man-slut. And I'm sorry but I can't agree with your assessment of what male nature is. Not all men are pigs.

Yeah, I can... and once again I don't agree. Frankly I wouldn't give someone wearing a shirt like that ("Your boyfriend wants me") a second look, simply because I don't like the message something like that sends.

What is a "given" to you might not be a given to some people. I see people wearing tasteless shit like this to class and to work all the time; and they're people who I believe would otherwise be highly ambitious people. They just simply have no regard for others and/or for the perception that it gives.

Try to speak like an adult? Why don't you tell me what I should've said, had I been speaking like an adult? The reason I get no respect is that I'm actually more of an adult than most of the people in this forum, and people can't handle that. This is a forum filled with young college-age folks who for the most part just want to know how to sleep around and be wild and crazy. They can't fathom someone from their age bracket who doesn't share in that mentality, and thus they constantly try to argue with me about how I'm so horrible for not being a chauvinistic pig and a womanizer. So if you want to be treated as anything but a child with no class, try acting like something other than a child with no class.

No, actually I dont. You've managed to overanalyze what I said, and take the most skewed viewpoint you can take in order to attack me even though nothing I said was an attack on you personally. If you'd stepped back and actually read/comprehended what I wrote, you'd have realized that I was poking holes in the advice and not the person giving it. Instead you chose to get all defensive like I was talking badly about you. Don't take things so personally and you wouldn't make me have to lash back at you.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

:bigthumb: See, there would be no problem if he would've just clarified in the first place. I think he would be suprised at the number of people out there who don't understand the concept that those type of clothes have a time and place. I know way too many people who fail to see when and where they should be more professional about thier attire.

13. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Sorry about taking it as such a personal attack.

Here is a chapter written by David DeAngelo, that I really enjoy and will explain in much more detail what I am too stupid to write out clearly.

14. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I understand that we have different, and conflicting, views on being single and sleeping with a lot of women.

For future reference, we'll just both have to give our views and opinions in a non-hostile way, and just agree to disagree on that subject.

This town IS big enough for the both of us :x::love:.

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Oh man, you kids! :rofl:

One other things that always comes to mind for me: Dress like the woman you want to attract. Wear a t-shirt and you'll feel comfortable talking with a woman wearing ... sweat pants and a t-shirt. Wear a nice outfit and you'll probably be comfortable talking to a woman wearing a nice skirt, heels, etc. But I know that if I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt I don't often feel comfortable approaching a nicely dressed woman.

My motto is "Look your best. You never know who you are going to meet." So, in that vein, t-shirts don't do it for me. Besides, these catchy t-shirts and catchy tag lines feel so ... old to me, you know? They were cool at first, but now I just expect to see something offensive.

They'd make a great bumper sticker, though! :bigthumb:

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Easier said than done!!! ;)

17. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

so when ym ex told me about how funny the kids shirt was that she got tutored by one day she was blowing him

:mad:

18. AQT4u2NV

AQT4u2NV Guest

It works to an extent, I don't find the first t-shirt to be funny though. It makes the person wearing it seem like a prick. However, when a skinny guy is wearing the "Got your tickets to the gun show?" shirt, I can't stop laughing and I instantly fall in love with him :)

[​IMG]

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

:rofl: ok now THAT one is funny.

20. BlazinBlazer Guy

Once again proof of your ultimate immaturity.:mamoru:

21. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I agree that funny shirts can be good convo starters, so I appreciate the sentiment behing this thread. But just for the record: there's cute-funny and there's lame-funny; it's the cute-funny ones that are going to get you positive attention.

I, for one, hate that first shirt; it is the kind of humor the only guys usually appreciate, and I personally would assume a jerk wearing it was a jerk (I am not saying you are, just that that's what my first impression would be of seeing a guy in that shirt). However, I LOVE the milk and cookies shirt. My first impression of a guy wearing it would be that he was fun, adorable, and has a good sense of humor - and that is the kind of guy I would want to talk to...