A time and a place for everything

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AstroGirl, Jul 6, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

So today I am in San Clemente CA at the local sex store. I don't know if you have ever been to San Clem but it is CRAWLING with Marines, but details schmetails. Any ways back to the story. I am in the "back room" looking for something fun and all the sudden this random marine walks over and says something along the lines of, "hey I don't mean to embarass you but I am looking for something for my wife..." So I of course glance over to this guy I know that works there, he just smirks, and then proceed to reccomend some of my favorites, and generally just try to be helpful. Then I throw out some sort of closer and begin to ask the employee some questions on the other side of the room, before I know it marine is right on my heels. Store guy has to go to the front of the store, so there I am again. Me and the married marine in a room full of sex toys. :ugh: So I start picking some things up and just browse and he continues to talk to me... what is my name, where am I from, etc. Then decides to throw in a, "You know you have a really nice butt." I then gave him a strange look picked up a toy and said a polite, "thank you." and left to pay, then... ugh the NERVE... marine walks up to me at the COUNTER and asks me for my number. I was like, "umm, didn't you say you were married?" he was like, "yeah." so I said, "well then I am going to have to go with probably not!" Thank god he just left after mubling something stupid. The employees behind the counter were laughing so hard! I am glad someone was amused.

The moral of the story;

1. If you are married don't be a cheating bastard

2. A sex shop should be one of the LAST places you go to pick up on women, especially if you are a noobie to sex toys. :coolugh:

2. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

asses like that dont deserve women.

good on ya :)

3. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Thank you ;) The employees were like... well good for you!! Cheating bastard!