LGBT A Thread In Need of Response

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by NOVAJock, Jun 23, 2004.

1. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I'm kind of impressed with the amount of support queers got on the first page.

3. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i agree :). I think people have come to see that there is a lot more to gay people than just being gay. When i think of these people against gays, i think of two things.

1) You can call us not normal. But if you try to kick us out of the country, the U.S. will become a land full of slobs. All the gay hairdressers will move to canada and the u.s. will be left with men in need of hair to color and women with perms that are badly fried. No one will know how to dress and they'll only be able to wish that they could get a makeover from queer eye for the straight guy.

2) I laugh when people talk about not wanting their children around gays when it's inevitable. Chances are they have made contact one way or another. The GAP, Abercrombie, Old Navy, etc. clothes they dress themselves and their families in were probably designed by a gay man. Their car might be repaired by a masculine gay man. I could have tainted their groceries with gay cooties as I scanned them when i was a checker at a grocery store. Hell, half of Hollywood is gay! Face it, gays have done just as much as straight people and our contributions parallel theirs.

Oh yeah and 1% of the population is b.s. If that was a survey, I think they might have come across a lot of closeted men who were too ashamed and embarassed to say gay and replied hetero.

4. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

It looks like most of these guys posting are supporting gays. Looks like they've got it handled. :)

5. CoCo

6. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

7. CoCo