A sweet e-mail I sent to my girlfriend v.lots of discussion about sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

Longish read but oh well, read it if you want or don't read it at all. I've been really slow opening up to her and getting wrapped up emotionally thanks to being royally fucked over a year ago. She has been very understanding of that although occasionally she'll try to push or pry things out of me when it comes to my feelings but we'll end up joking around and laughing. Well this e-mail should not only make her extremely happy to see how I feel about her AND it'll start getting her ultra horny for when I see her tonight :

Ah, my little Indian girl. She's 1/4 Blackfoot Indian (I'm pretty sure it's Blackfoot, I could be wrong). I won't be making any babies with her either - she's already got kids. Since she doesn't want any more kids she got her tubes tied just a few months before we met :bowdown:

Anyway, the e-mail I sent my little Indian girl :wiggle:

Things I like about my Indian girl

I thought I'd be nice and tell you some of the things I like about you.

The sex. Oh yeah. You have a mini Niagra Falls going on in there to stay as god damn wet as you do. On top of that you never get loose. It doesn't matter how much we fuck your pussy is always the same amount of snug. Twice in one day? No problem, pussy is still snug. I could keep going on about the sex but I'll stop now.

The cuddling. Sometimes I'm in the mood to cuddle while watching TV but I'm usually not. When I do want to cuddle or just sit right next to each other you're there and ready for me.

In bed cuddling. Unfortunately when it starts getting warmer and I'm sweating while laying in bed I don't want to cuddle. You're a total cuddle bug though and I love it. A few weeks ago when I came up, when I drank all day Saturday and when you got home from work we went out for a few drinks. I remember waking up on the couch with you half on top of me and wrapped around me like a monkey. That was a great way to wake up. Or like last weekend when we were sleeping in my bed and you clung to me all night. That's so comfortable and feels great.

You've been pretty loyal and faithful to me. I'm worried about getting hurt again which is why I'm guarded about my feelings and don't discuss them much. So far you've shown complete loyalty and that makes me very happy.

You fake interest well. A lot of the things I discuss can get pretty technical and ?I know its boring. You do a good job of always appearing interested even though I know sometimes you are bored to tears.

Cleaning. You pick up after me. I hate cleaning so this is awesome.

Sexual adventure. You're always willing to try something else. Tonight will be no exception. I'm planning on tying you up, breaking out the vibrator, and I'm going to provide you with as much pleasure as possible. Oh wait, didn't we already discuss sex? lol

Your overall attitude. When we're together you're always in a good mood. I know that's got a lot to do with the fact that you're happy to see me and of course I'm happy to see you too. Making you happy makes me happy.

Sex. I'm not going to lie, I have had sex that was really god damn fucking in the past year and before that it was shitty sex for many, many, many years. Yes, I've been with a lot more people than you have so I do have a lot of experience. Well lemme tell you this - our sex is fucking amazing. This has gotta be the best god damn sex I've ever had.

Your body. Yeah, I know, my tits are bigger than yours. Well we can get that fixed with enough money. Your ass, however, drives me nuts. Saturday morning I was staring down at that tiny little thing while fucking you I was so turned on it wasn't even funny. I wished I could have multiple orgasms like women do because while staring at that tiny wonderfully shaped ass all and feeling it under me I wanted to cum over and over and over again. I want to use your awesome ass for a pillow some day, that's how much I love it.

Your face. Lay off the god damn makeup. I was certainly happy that day when I wouldn't let you cake on the makeup. You are so much prettier without that shit. You just gotta stop using the eye shadow now. I think the black eyeliner is pretty hot but other than that you shouldn't be wearing any makeuop. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Got it? No more makeup. You're perfect without it.

Your hair. Its nice and thick and I like it. Can you grow it even longer? I mean, growing it longer is completely up to you but if you're going to then I'd be more than happy to brush it and pull it and wash it and run my fingers through it.

Sex. No, this relationship is not all about sex, but you gotta admit the sex is just fucking amazing. You turned me on so much Friday night when you started playing with your pussy while sucking my dick. I want to watch you play with that cute little pussy again. I can talk really dirty to you and you love it. Know how I said tonight I want to tie you up and give you the best fucking of your life? Well I want to cum no your face while I have you tied up. After I cum on your face I want to lick it off a little at a time and kiss you with my cum still on my tongue so you can taste me.

More sex. I like how I have so much control when we fuck; you are extremely submissive and I'm a dominant person. We do, however, need to give you some more control and get you talking dirty. I shouldn't be the only one initiating sex. You are more than allowed to climb on top of me when we're on the couch and start messing around. When we are having sex don't forget that I have 2 ears, a neck, and shoulders. I do a lot of kissing of the ears and neck and you should do the same back. Throw some biting in there too. I know you love it when I bite you. Everything I do to you that feels good you need to do back to me. When we're fucking I would love to hear you telling me how good it feels or telling me to fuck you hard and slow or whatever. Maybe you try to tell me what it feels like to be fucked instead of you screaming the entire time because its so damn good ;) Believe me, we are nowhere near done our sexual possibilities and it just keeps getting better and better every time.

You. If I didn't like you and all of you then I wouldn't of stuck around so long. Sure, there's some little things that annoy me (and I'm sure I have a few little bugs to work on as well that annoy you) but they are ether tolerable or changeable. No one is perfect and I don't expect you to be but so far things are going well. I'm not going to get fucked over again so yes I'm holding back emotions and not letting myself get hurt. You can tell me all you want that you're not going to hurt me but I've heard it before and I was hurt. I'm not saying that you're lying, I am saying that I'm opening up very very slow so you'll just have to deal with that.

So just because I said a whole bunch of nice sweet things doesn't mean that you need to do the same back. I don't do this stuff all the time but I figured my little Indian girl needed to know what I like about her. I hope this brightens your day and makes it better than yesterday while you're waiting all day for me to come visit. Miss ya tons.

teh luv, teh loev, teh luv

2. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

might fix that before you send it. :wiggle:

otherwise its blunt and puts it in the open. i know i like when a girl is blunt and honest, and i like when that is reciprocated back to me.:bigthumb:

in for update :x:

edit: she sounds like a cool and good lookin girl, congrats :big grin:

3. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

Wow, um, ok...I guess if it works for you guys...

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

There's so so much just wrong in that e-mail...but you've already sent it so...

I would seriously get that e-mail and be confused as fuck on how to feel.

5. fray

fray New Member

I'm torn. I wouldn't call it romantic, but I think you're really trying, so she'll probably appreciate that. It just seems like some points sound kinda negative (like discussing all the sex you've had before her, or saying you're pretty loyal). There's a lot about sex - which is obviously on purpose.

I'm assuming you guys are more on the same page than me reading it as an outsider, I just am giving you the random girly perspective. It's long and descriptive, so I know you put some thought into it!

6. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

:werd:

Weird email. Good luck.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

paasive/aggressive and shows insecurity...not to mention adds a little insult in there.

Good job there.

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I can not possibly express how livid I would be if my bf sent me that. Its intrusive, creepy, and at parts offensive and controlling. You step into spheres that you have no business in.

9. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Wow, that is so offensive and rude. About her tits and makeup, are you kidding? I'd dump you.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

The more I read it the more I'm horrified. I love how it immediately jumps into a very graphic sex detail, instead of trying possibly to start it off sweet and genuine.

Sounds like your relationship is based on sex, but maybe she knows that and is fine with it :dunno:

How long have you been dating?

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Maybe he's trolling?

The part that gets me the most is that he thinks he's being nice/sweet in this email.
    It also has this really nasty attitude 'while you're waiting for me all day' 'youll just have to deal with it' like she's obligated to be with him, like she needs him in order for her day to be okay.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah I know. I've been torn since the beginning that this could be a trolling thread....but fuck, who puts that much effort into trolling, you know?

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Copy paste?

14. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

How is it that much effort if you find something and copy and paste it?

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If it is trolling, it's entertaining trolling at least.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

Do you all know it to be a copy/paste?

Edit: Just researched him a little. Story fit based on other things said :dunno: I think he honestly might just be this crude and disgusting.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm sorry i keep whoring in this thread but for fucks sake, is she 8? You are SO condescending "little girl" "i know its technical and way over your little girl head but you do SUCH a good job of pretending you can keep up with me!"

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

No no, just a guess, and honestly, its probably real.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I hope this is real, I want to hear how the gf reacts.

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

ibthreaddelete
    He REALLY thinks he was nice there, he's going to be crushed if she flips.
    The thing that gets me the most, is if she has been with this guy long enough, she HAS to have seen warning signs, and stuck with it nonetheless. Meaning she'll probably read this and just let it blow over.
    He talks to her like a child, so either he's always like that, or she acts like one. I can't tell if he just thinks she needs his approval that bad or if she really does.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Probably won't say anything. Going off his personality he feeds on submissive women who won't open their mouths, and she probably loves chauvinistic men such as the TS. He writes garbage like this all the time in the main forum so it's either a huge facade or sadly how he really acts/feels.

Probably a facade considering he got his heart broken a year ago.

Edit: Main forum thread
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3819482

I unfortunately believe he's very legit.

22. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Ouch, you guys are pretty harsh. Maybe thats why he hasn't said a single word back. So much for constructive criticism...

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

According to another thread you cheated on your ex. Are you really fucking pissing and moaning about getting your heart broken?

24. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Ok i take back what i said, everyone is doing research.... Sorry...

25. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I just got done with school for the quarter and I'm in a researching mood :mamoru: