FRK A story [of something i did for my bf]

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Moonlight, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

this is my first attempt to write a story, so im not exactly good at it... but i hope u enjoy this...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m sitting in my room fantasizing about his cock, how it would feel rubbing against my clit. It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen him, so long since ive felt his touch and his thrusts. Oh.. how I miss him so… Crossing my legs tightly now, hoping to control myself, but the sensation and the need is overwhelming and driving me insane. How can I please myself while pleasing him as well? Of course! I look at my camera, put it on record and I place it on the table. I slowly take off my clothes, leaving me only with a black silk tank top,showing my nipples pointing through them, and my black lace panties. I walk closer to the camera covering the whole screen of just my panties. I slowly slide it off and onto the floor, then I walk back to reveal my whole body to the camera and gently take off my top. Now I’m standing completely naked from head to toe in front of the camera. Satisfied with how I must look through the camera, I grab my breasts with my hands and slide my hands down over my body, with my head tilted back.

I change the angle toward my bed. I walk over to it and sit on the edge. I spread my legs apart, facing the camera, and I start touching the edge of the lips. I lie down on my back, continuing to massage slowly. Knowing exactly how clear the view is from the camera showing every detail and every movement. He’s going to love this.

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:coold:

Why stop there? Keep it going.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

5. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

Where do I order a copy?

6. i qwish i was ur boyfriend

7. demo

demo Guest

He's gonna love this?!?!...I love it!..I wish I could get a copy...it sounds really nice :x:

8. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

:) sorry guys... its for his eyes only
    ill write the next part of the story ... promise

i obviously didnt just finish right there.. there's more, i made him 2 videos and he said he literally drooled when he saw them :mamoru:

9. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

I close my eyes, completely forgot about the camera, I fantasize about him being right there on top of me. And that it’s actually his fingers doing the work. I could imagine him putting 2 fingers inside of me, tickling me from within. I giggle to myself and grab my breast with my free hand and starts massaging as I’m fingering.

Continuing to imagine his presence, I change to the kneeling position. The doggy has always been his favourite. I kneel down on all four on my bed, giving the camera a perfect view of my ass in the air. I proceed to masturbate. He would always thrusts his cock inside of me so hard in the beginning, and then he would move faster and faster, grabbing my hips as to control each push, making each of them deeper and harder. I’d always have to put a pillow against the wall, so I wouldn’t get a concussion. I’d have one hand on the wall and the other on the bed, to stabilize as much of the pushing as I can, to allow him to insert as deep as he likes. He would also grab onto my breasts so hard that I sometimes get bruises.

Almost reaching an orgasm, I turn to face the camera. I get into the sitting position, sitting on my legs. I place my left hand underneath me, with my middle and ring finger pointing up. Then I proceed to bounce on them, sliding them in and out of me. I tilt my head back, and I start massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples as I go. Picturing his body under me and I’m simply bouncing on his cock.

I reach orgasm and cums on my hands.
    I open my eyes… smile at the camera, and lick my wet fingers dry.

Then I turn off the record.

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

sounds like a good show

11. _syn

_syn New Member

I have a problem with that part of the story. :squint:

12. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Its a very nice story Moonlight. You've actually done this for your bf? Lucky kid! ;)

13. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I wish I could do that for my bf, no cam though :wtc:. But we do try the webcam thing every once in a awhile. :naughty:

14. Cherryfire

You two live apart then, i gather? Webcam is nice. I got bored of it rather quickly the times I tried it. Just made for a frustrated Jen who was more busy adjusting the camera than paying much attention to anything else. :hs:

15. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

whats the problem?

and yea, i really did that for my bf :)
    we live far apart so we cant be together all the time
    we do the phone/webcam/camera things ... all that we can do at a distance and yet still feel the passion :drool:

16. Cherryfire

We talked about this. If you suck your finger/lick it, you'll find that it won't be dry. Semantics, really..lol. Dont let him bother you. ;)

Im glad the long distance thing is working out for you. It can be quite difficult, Im sure.

17. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

oh THAT...hehe yea that part i know
    i was just trying to give the idea that i was licking my fingers like a lollipop.. that sorts

18. FifthGear

FifthGear -

great story :bigthumb:

19. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

awesome story!! very nice. i am really glad you finished it. haha, i woulda been upset had you left it as it was after your first post.

20. Supraracer

Supraracer Guest

So what your saying is there's video of this huh??:naughty:

We are going to have to review that for **cough** effectiveness.

21. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

:rofl: LOL...
    only through ur imagination