a story for the vag...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jonno, Jun 14, 2008.

1. jonno

jonno New Member

about a week ago i was out with some friends to watch the celtics game. there was a girl from across the bar who we all thought was eyeing my friend the whole night. i finally convinced him to go approach her. turns out she was looking at some kid behind him :rofl:, but whatever. they talked for about 10 minutes and had a good laugh about it. whatever. when he came back he told us the story and we all kinda laughed about it.

but the thing that stood out to me most was ALL of the girls in our group went on after that to talk about how they WISH guys would have the balls to approach them. they all wanted to be approached even if the guy wasnt hott/cute/whatever... it just makes them feel good. food for thought.

now, maybe the girl my friend approached really WAS staring at him... but when he opened with "i saw you staring at me" she kinda went :ugh: who knows :mamoru:

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I think girls lie most of the time. I doubt there was a kid directly behind him she was eyeing up, but there could have been. It's like a bad thing to women to be single and available so many of them lie to people that they have boyfriends or they are interested in the guy behind the guy they are staring at. blah blah blah.

3. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

dude, a girl could get approached by a 1000000 guys a day, and she would still say that shit.

They all just want their ego strocked :rolleyes:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What those girls really should have said was "I wish we had the guts to approach men."

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter