FRK A short story.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nosaj, May 10, 2009.

1. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

This was sent to me by a friend, I need to bug her for part two.

~Read Slooowly..... stop after each section and think for a moment.~

I hope you enjoy!

Picture a room with cathedral ceilings painted a deep blood red, black soft carpet, candles lit throughout on the floor, softly illuminating the Mark Ryden and Amy Brown paintings on the wall.

Now visualize a king sized mattress in the center, nothing else, just a mattress with black egyptian cotton sheets. Can you see it? Can you smell the lust in the air?

I am laying on my back, knees bent so my feet are flat on the mattress wearing only a pair of white lace boy shorts. You are kneeling down between my legs... looking at me... looking at you.

My hands start rubbing my belly and chest. You don't touch, only admire the beauty laid out before you. I am yours to do as you wish. I begin to lick my lips and rub slowly around my tits, moaning just loud enough for you to barely hear.

You bite your bottom lip and adjust the beast that is growing in your black boxers.

I arch my back slightly and close my eyes as I sloooowly run my left arm down the length of my side while I suck on my right hands fingers before wiping the spit on my nipples. You exhale deeply causing my nipples to harden.

As my hands begin to meet back in the middle of my belly I lay back flat again and spread just a little wider. You begin to rub your cock thru the boxers licking your lips.

I tease you for just a little longer before you cave and run your hands down my inner thighs placing your thumbs along the outside edge of my panties. Up and around to the back sweeping your hands under my butt cheeks. With one quick jerk you pull my panties from under me then slowly pull them all the way off.

You sit for a moment admiring the mound of pubes I grew for you before brushing the back of your fingers thru them. You smile. So I open wider, my lips begin to come un sealed so you run a finger between them and suck your finger for a sample taste.

I whisper for you to take of your boxers, you do giving me a little peek a boo show. I can't believe how big you are, I can see the vain that runs along the side throb for me.
    I like it, I long for it.

My pussy is now swollen with the anticipation of your mouth kissing her and lapping up the sweet nectar you have created. Instead, you grin and lean forward onto me. Kissing my throat and neck pressing harder against me, gently moving your hips just so.

You push up with only your big arms so that the rest of you is still pressed hard against me. You position yourself so that only the head begins to pop in and out, I try to move but you stop me, plunging your rock hard erection deep in me. I gasp, you took my breath away.

You stay deep in me, then are eyes meet. Neither of us speaks. We don't have to, some things are better left unspoken.

You lean forward and kiss my forehead before slowly pulling out, sending my pussy into a frenzy. You begin to kiss my nose and cheeks while I run my hands down your sides and up around those unbelievable shoulders of yours.

Our tongues unite like lost lovers, forcing the palm of my hands to press harder as my pussy begins to pulsate. I can feel your cock dribble a little cum on my belly. You push back up and look at me, so I rub on your chest - my fingers tracing your mouth before you close yours eyes and suck on my fingers.

We are both breathing heavy and the smell of lust grows intense, we have waiting so long for all of this, talked about it for so long that we are about to explode.

You start kissing my neck again and work your way down to the middle of my breasts twisting my nipples slightly with your thumb and finger. Slowly you continue your journey down to my nether regions. Sucking and nibbling at my lips while wrapping your hands under my ass to push me up and closer to you.

Your tongue spreads my lips apart and I cum in your mouth. Swallowing hard you look up at me. My chest is heaving up and down from breathing so hard, you reach your hand up and place it on my belly calming me a little then stopping long enough for me to catch my breathe.

Then down you go, hands back on my ass, licking and teasing my tight little anus making my back arch and toes curl, juice gushing down.
    I cry out for you to "stick a finger in my ass."

But you shake your head no with a mouth full of pussy.

"I beg of you please.' I say.

But again you shake your head no.

I clutch my tits hard and moan out. The sensations cursing thru my body are unbearable. I can't take much more.

I let go of my tits and grab the sheets beneath us. Arching my back and squirming harder onto your face, you place a finger in my pussy, then two - fucking me with them while you tease my clit. I look down at you, you look up at me and place your pinky in my ass. Mmmmm The Shocker.

I scream to you "fuck me, fuck me harder."

But you stop..... then stand up beside me. Looking down at me as I begin painting and having multiple orgasms, my hands grabbing and pulling at my hair and running all across my body. You listen to me moan and groan and squirming about.... smiling... and watching.

After I settle you lay back on me.

Teasing me again with the head of your cock, softly we kiss....

...... to be continued.

2. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

*sigh*

please get part 2. hehe

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:eek3:

On an extremely serious note, that totally sounds like every step of something I would do :bowdown:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Yeah.... we love new stories!!!

6. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Holy crap, that's hot. Part 2? I like the imagery.

7. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ) 400x240 LGE VX10000)

I need to bug her some more, she got a little to attached to me I don't think her husband liked it.

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown::rofl:

9. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ) 400x240 LGE VX10000)

I must be weird, reading a story about me makes me wanna want to :wackit:
    see you in 20 minutes.

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

What about the "...continued from" fucker? :fawk:

11. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I have not heard back from her. Either she hates me or has too many feelings for me.

12. Drunken Karnie Midget

ouch... limbo sucks. :hs: she'll come around. She's got no rational reason to hate you though, only hating herself for letting things go as far as they did... :hs: