FRK A short story about my lunch break

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Oct 7, 2004.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Wednesday about 11:30 am I realize my cell phone is ringing and when I pick it up there’s a voice mail message. I look at the caller ID and see that it was my younger man. I dial the voice mail and the message says “If you want to get fucked, call me back in 15 minutes.” I am immediately turned on. So I call back and he says “How can you expect to get laid today if you don’t answer your phone?” I realize what today’s game is so I tell him I’m sorry and he gives me a time to be at his house.

I know the routine at his house. Enter thru the garage, lock the door. Today I go to the bathroom as instructed. He’s in the shower. I admire the view for a moment and then say “Hello Darlin”. He never even looks at me, he just says “5 minutes. Go to the living room, get naked and kneel”. By this time I am very excited and comply with the request. He comes in the living room naked, already erect and stands in front of me stroking his cock and asks if I like what I see. “Yes”, I say. “You want to suck it?” he asks, I say “Yes, please”. And I begin to lick the shaft of his penis and take his balls in my mouth. I know what he really wants so I tease for a few minutes and then take him in my mouth, tilt my head back and let him slide all the way down my throat. He groans, which I love. I let him fuck my throat for about two minutes and I can feel that he’s about to come so I stop and say “Not yet. Please fuck me first.”

He lies down on the sofa and I climb on top. I put the tip just inside my lips and say “Are you ready?” and he says “I’ve been thinking about this all morning, I’ve been ready. Let me feel that hot pussy now!”. I slowly lower myself on his cock and watch his eyes roll back just a little. I move around just a little until I have him just where I need him inside me and I begin to fuck him. He pulls me down to him to suck my nipples and bury his head in my tits. I pull away and get my rhythm going again and just as I’m about to cum he says “you can cum in a minute, kiss me” This frustrates and excites me at the same time. So I stop and lean down to kiss him. He grabs the back of my head and puts a hand in the small of my back and presses me to him. I relax and start enjoying the kiss and he begins to fuck me hard and quick. I can’t move and therefore can’t control the feeling so I cum really hard and quick, moaning in his mouth while he’s still kissing me. As soon as it’s done he lets me go and I tell him what a bad boy he is. He just smiles.

He tells me to lie on my back in floor. He stands above me stroking his cock and nudges my legs all the way apart with one foot. He tells me to touch myself and I do, running my fingers thru the wetness playing with my clit and then plunging two fingers deep inside. I look up and without looking away from his face I lean down and lick my right nipple. He watches for a moment, stroking his cock and then he asks “Do you want me” and I say “Yes, now, please!”. He kneels and runs the head of his dick up and down my lips, I reach down and take it from his hand and guide it inside me. He fucks me slow for a minute and then takes one leg and puts it on his shoulder and begins to move faster, slower, faster, slower. I watch his face feeling my orgasm build. I’m still watching his face when it hits me and I throw my head back and dig my nails in the carpet. He lets my leg go and continues to fuck me slow. When it passes and I open my eyes he’s smiling down at me and he says “Now, I want you to do something for me.”

He withdraws and stands up. He says “I want you to suck me until I tell you to stop. Then I’m going to jack off on your face.” He gives me very specific instructions about the timing and what he wants me to do with my hands. So we begin. He likes for me to look at him while I suck his cock so I lean my head back and look at his face as I take him in my mouth. I work him slowly at first using my tongue and playing with his balls with one hand. Then I put both hands on his ass, dig my nails in both cheeks and let him fuck my face. I can feel his balls tighten and he stops and takes my right hand in his left hand and begins to jack off with his right hand.

I am on my knees in front on him alternately watching his hand stroke his cock and watching his face (he’s watching me also). I play with my tits and suck my nipples for him since I know he loves that. He groans and strokes faster. I take my free hand and run it up and down his ass and the back of his leg, lightly scratching him. Finally he tightens his grip on my hand and I know it’s time. I open my mouth and hold my tongue out as he begins to cum. I’ve done this before so I know to hold my breath. I catch the first of it with my tongue and he convulses a little and the rest goes up my nose, on my cheeks and drips down on my breasts. I continue to look up at him and I gently take him back in my mouth and finish the job.

He finally withdraws and says “Goddamn, you are a freak”. I take it as a compliment and go to the bathroom to clean up so I can get back to work.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  2. yumyumdimsum

yumyumdimsum Subscribed bitch

3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

Damn my jeans are fucking tight now

4. HonkyBean

HonkyBean Guest

damn why won't my girl do that for me...hahaha

5. ~Mr.$M!kE~

~Mr.$M!kE~ Guest

Where Do You Work???

6. FairyTat

I work for a well known national trucking company in an administrative job. Nothing kinky about that. I do enjoy having lunch breaks like this and going back to work with the evidence still all over me under my clothes.:OP: Of course I always wash my face, hands and brush my teeth.

7. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

:eek3: Thanks, I've got a hardon :hsugh:

8. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

Did you even get to eat?????

J/k. Thats hawt.

9. FairyTat

Depends on your definition of eating.:drool: Thanks for the compliments. Next time I have lunch with him I'll let you know.

10. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh, Wow...I'm jealous.

11. Jordan1010

Jordan1010 New Member

Looks like my lunch break will be delayed until I can get out of my desk.

12. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

I'll just go with you opted for the protien shake that day...:bigthumb:

13. ~Mr.$M!kE~

~Mr.$M!kE~ Guest

excuse me ... I must now go to the bathroom:mamoru:

14. mackdeddy

mackdeddy Guest

WHOA!!!!!!That was HOT!!!

15. Steve Kerr

Steve Kerr 6 Time NBA Champion OT Supporter

note to all future girlfriends...

read this post.

16. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

:werd:

17. FairyTat

I'm glad you've all enjoyed this story. Thank you for the compliments. It pleases me to have inspired many hardons. Too bad I can't help any of you relieve that tension.

I have another story in this forum that I'm working on. It's going to be a long one. I'm posting it in installments.

18. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

How far are you from Atlanta? :x: ;)

And that other story will probably be some comfort, even if the real thing can't be accomplished...:big grin:

19. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

:werd::werd:

that was damn good!!

20. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

great writing! if you've got a collection of stories online I'd love to check them out

21. FairyTat

This is the only place I've ever posted anything like this. Do you know of a place I could post them?

22. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

you could post them in blog form on myspace.com, that would be kinda cool if you wanted to do a profile type thing (you could make it up if you wanted). I know asstr.org hosts stories as well...you could also email me any you have if you like :o

23. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Just found this story...superb.

Looking forward to others like it.

:yum:

24. hipp21

hipp21 Guest

Great story Fairy... I love all of your stories. You're the best!

25. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

Good story :)