TAT A Serious Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Miss Red, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Is it true that women with the popular lower back tattoos can't get an epideral when they are pregnant because of where the tatto is? I am thinking about getting a tattoo there and I needed to know if this is true. If it is true, I want to know a good place on my back to get a tattoo. I don't want it on my upper back.

2. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Oh I forgot to add....I'm not planning on getting preg or anything in the near future, I just wanted to know for future reference.

3. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I can't imagin why that would be true. not if it was fully healed anyways.

4. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

that makes sense, if they have to put the epidural needle through a tat, that would probably introduce some of the ink into the cerebral spinal fluid, which is definantly bad news.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

not true. Unless it is a FRESH tattoo,Like done THE DAY before... and most tattoo artists won't tattoo a pregnant woman, the ink will NOT infiltrate an epidural. they do it by feel and not by what they see on the skin. When placing the epi they feel for a spot beween the vertabrae to introduce the needle. a tattoo will NOT screw up your chances of getting an Epi. and if it does for some reason.. you cna always get a pudendal anesthetic that will reduce the feeling and pain involved.

6. 12345678

12345678 EH?