A real field test for my new 02 JETTA VR6....

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by chineseKMART, Apr 30, 2005.

1. chineseKMART

chineseKMART Guest

So i picked up my new baby today ( shes got it all including leather lol) and went cruisin with some friends. We then had the great idea to buy squirt guns and do drivebys ...LOL! The plan went wrong on our first victim. My friend squirts this girl and outa nowhere this truck starts followin us. I kick it up a bit and turn some corners and hes still on us. I accelerate throught the windy neighborhood but cannot shake him. We all then realize we have a chase on our hands. I cut down a road that appears to be a dead end knowing it has a turnoff but somehow he stays on me. I start driving like all hell going 70 in 25 zones with parked cars all around... this guy has skill hes still on me. I detour through tons of back roads to no avail all the while testing the cars handling. My friends are like cheering me on as I cut though an apartment complex at high speeds. I then come out on a two lane road and he is sure enough still on me. I have by this point entered an area I know better and thus my knowledge comes in handy with some tactical driving. I accelerate rapidly once more sucking myself back into the seat and then pull into the parking lot of an abandoned shopping center. I drive to the rear of the building at about 50 ...he is still on me but I have made some distance. I then quickly cut though this strange fast food drive through around the corner confusing him and putting me out of his field of view. I then pull onto a main road and gun it.... I won ...no citizens arrest tonight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2005
  2. Chris52

Chris52 Guest

Kind of reminds me of what I do...fuck with people...except in a 1991 Mercury Topaz...so there is no such thing as a high speed chase.

3. Ronin

Ronin Guest

thats pretty sad considering it was a truck vs a car.

im going to fabricate an enclosure for my spyder paintball gun in one of these days and carry it around for "chouce oppurtunities"

4. chineseKMART

chineseKMART Guest

Spyders are sad... I had an impulse when I played ...nevertheless it was my first chase and it aint as easy as u think especially in my neighborhood were straight aways are hard to find. BTW: PB guns used in that manner will get u 1 year+ in jail...thats why I dont do it.

5. Ronin

Ronin Guest

lol, i dont even play paintball, if i did i wouldve invested money, my friend had a fully modded angel that thing made impulses look pretty sad, i got a spyder for screwing around with. im not the one who could barely out handle a truck. straight aways are hard to find? all the more reason to be able to get away in a few corners, a car should be able to corner over a truck.

choice=rural, 2 am, no one awake, im not going to take a chance and get plated.

6. black 3g

black 3g Guest

or you two could just grow the fuck up and realize that a 3K+ lb vehicle is nothing to play around in.

7. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

That would of been funny if you would of wrecked your new car.. maybe you will learn not to be a jackass.
    You need to grow up. someone could of gotten injured or killed driving 3 times the speed limit..

8. Ronin

Ronin Guest

i was thinking that 2, high speeds in residential areas?? and with a truck doing the same that would just mean instant death.

9. Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan OT Supporter

you shouldn't be talking, i hope someone shoots you after you think its funny to shoot them with your paintball gun

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  10. Ronin

Ronin Guest

quote me where i said id be shooting at people

1) learn to read

2) make coherant posts

inaminate target practicing for the riders in my car, still stupid, but im not going for living things, not to mention keeping my gear in my car is easiest for me. any paint to hit solid objects ie polls and the like isnt even going to be permanent.

living out in the country side with state parks every where there is plenty of stuff 2 do, not to mention abandoned vehicles along side of the road (theres atleast 1-5 to fuck around with up here every year)

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2005
  11. Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan OT Supporter

:greddy:

12. Ronin

Ronin Guest

im a hick :p

13. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

I can talk though and this moron shouldnt have a license :mamoru:

14. NeedGTI'02

NeedGTI'02 New Member

You (orig poster) are an idiot - stop chasing people around on city streets; and if you were really trying, you are a terrible driver, unless it was a Lightning or something; AND your car isn't even that fast. Chill out and drive safely.