a rant.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SeeD, Apr 27, 2005.

1. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

Just me sharing some thoughts. and i was bored and thought OT could use something more to read.

So me and this girl i work with started to get real flirty about 3 weeks ago. we got super close super fast. Rumors started going around work that we messed around in the cooler (i work in a grocery store) so managment got wind of this and it has stressed both of us out alot. the hole store was talking about it. and nothing really happend much.

she used to come in and see me every day. So i would see her 6 or 7 times a week sometimes more than once a day. I am going to her prom with her and things were great for 3 weeks. Then last saturday after i helped her move her house after i left she became very distant and we did not talk till monday. this is super strange. the 3 weeks before this we were constantly in contact. sending around 50 text messages to eachother while we were in class (we go to different schools) bc we could not talk on the phone.

So anyways i call her monday to tell her i just spent a crap load of cash on the brew for prom night and she just seems distant. we are not really talking much and i just talked to her on the internet and things just seemed weird. I asked her monday if she wanted to hang out tuesday bc its the only day before we weekend we were not working (at different times) and she said she had to get her nails done and finish un packing her house room.

I dont know if we will be friends after prom night. She is a great person and i dont know what to say to get things back to the way they were. For now i guess i will just give her space. Any ideas?

2. mina

mina Bra Burner

Talk to her openly about how you're feeling. Ask her the question you're asking here. I mean that's how you keep friends isn't it? By being open and honest. I think she'll respect you for it. ;)

...er that is unless you don't really want to know.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rant2: if it's one thing i hate, it's not communicating effectively. if i do something wrong or offend someone, i would like to know, so that it doesn't happen again. pretty logical, right? :sad2: i can't learn from mistakes if i don't know about them, right?

tell her that you've noticed the distance between your "relationship," and let her know you're concerned.

4. N8ive

N8ive Guest

i hate when that happens

SOMETHING is happening

ask her

u wanna find out . . ..
    before it is too late?

5. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

yea but i dont want to make things weird on prom night if i get a bad answer... is space the best thing to give right now? or should i try to give it more attention?

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

I dont see how communication between people is so scarry. If you like someone, you shouldnt have any fear of saying whatever you feel needs to be said.

7. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

maybe her boyfriend found out

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

talk now, prom is gonna be awkward now if you dont get how your feeling out in the open. For things to get better you must address the current situation. TALK TO HER!

9. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

she does not have a boyfriend or i would not be going to her schools prom.

we are still in the sort of detective phase of the relationship. neither of us is completly open. I dont really want to scare her off. and if i do tell her my true feelings and she sees it differently then prom night will be hell.

thanks for all the help!