LGBT ...a rant...please comment and criticize.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by TheOutlawTorn, Oct 12, 2007.

1. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

Just had it with the bullshit and decided to rant. This was in response to some myspace bulletin about supporting gay and lesbian marriage. I think it's a crock we need to rally to support this. It's not OUR choice...it's the couples. anyhow....here is what I said:

Yeah...I kinda took it overboard, but I've just had it with these close minded fucks. I'm a happily married heterosexual, but I just thought that some of you could realize that you've got people on your side, and you don't need to hide who you really are. :o :hsd:

2. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

amen brotha!

3. kidwiththeshirt

kidwiththeshirt I'm gay, big deal, wanna fight about it?

I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman as it is a religious ceremony that I want no part of.

I don't agree to religion, and I never want to be 'married.'

That's just me though. Don't get me wrong, I eventually want to share my life with one other person, but as far as marriage goes, I think I'll pass until there is a non-religious equivalent.

4. Kitler

Kitler Fabulously Gay

TADA! complete

5. brokengold

brokengold New Member

allthat

6. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

:wavey:

7. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

Marriage was not originally a religous right. Back then, the largest buildings were Churches..so people held them there..Eventually, like most things, the Church took over (inquisition, crusades, etc.) I wish we were much better educated in this country.....Sorry that's not directed at anyone here..Just wanted to drop some knowledge.....

I think that we need equality, I think that people really need to read the bible IF they are going to quote from it in order to OPPRESS other's. There is a lot of antiquated, backward thinking, biased shit in their. Look in Leviticus and you'll see that it also states that eating shell fish, adultury and wearing clothing of two different fibers is also a sin punishable by stoning...We can all easily accept that such a thing would be unacceptable...so IF THIS information that shares the same space as the supposed writings against homosexuality is just rediculous, why isn't all of it viewed as such?

8. ymile

ymile New Member

You deserve a big fat kiss for what you've said. :kiss: That is awesome! It would be nice if there were more intelligent fucks out there.