SRS A rant about how shitty my year has been.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rejiro, Oct 8, 2006.

1. rejiro

rejiro New Member

Sigh. Life is being a total bitch right now. Literally, I can honestly say that this has been one of the most terrible years of my relatively short life. I don't really feel like writing a novel, it is relatively late here on the West Coast.

Soo....

1. I got my car stolen in March
    2. Started stressing because I couldn't get to my job.
    3. Recovered my car in April. I had to use a good chunk of change to get it running again.
    4. Been stressing soo much that I got a kidney stone at the tender age of 22. I got one because I couldn't go to the groceries, and I had to eat out all of the time. :hsd:
    5. I just recently found out that my uncle died...:wtc:
    6. I've been struggling in school. A week ago I had 4 midterms and an essay due. And I couldn't study because my job called me in to work from Thursday - Sunday.
    7. I recently just maxed out one of my two credit cards. I have one more credit card, and I am about to max out that one too...
    8. I just found out that I am running out of money for college. I should have graduated last year, but I changed majors...and all of the earth munnies I saved for school is gone...I still want to go to school :wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:
    9. My laptop recently took a crap on me...I am without a laptop which has been so helpful in organizing my busy life..
    10. Today, my car didn't start at a local shopping center. I had to call for a tow.
    11. i had a huge fight with my friends..I am no longer friends with them...
    12. And probably the most painful thing is I am still trying to recover from a particularly harsh breakup..

Sigh. It is sunday morning, and I'm still awake. Haven't had much sleep. I went out with my friends, drank a little, and I feel better...and here I am kind of just brooding. I know I really should be thankful for all my opportunites..but I'm really trying my best to look at the bright side of things. :hs:

cliffs: It has been a really long year..

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  2. Ludwig

Ludwig New Member

damn that sucks, i hope everything gets better for you soon :hug:

3. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

My advice is to keep doing things regardless of your bad mood. :hs:
    Try your best to avoid letting negative thoughts flood your mind.
    Always keep yourself a little busy: continue talking to friends, read, listen to music, exercise, etc... don't let your mind wander.
    It really does sound like you've had a rough year.
    I give you props for still being in one piece.

:hug:

4. lost04

lost04 justme

Life has its ups and downs, unfortunately you're at a down. Don't worry everything will eventually fall into place. It's just a matter of time. Just try to stay positive and keep your head up high.
    Don't know if you're religious or not, but you'll be in my prayers ;)

5. rejiro

rejiro New Member

thanks guys.. I honestly think that is why i started posting more on the main forum. it is nice to get lost every once in a while.. I know it is gonna sound kinda funny but I'm really glad i stumbled on this site. It kinda helps me laugh through all of situations. Especially they kitty threads. :wiggle:

But yeah, I just wanted to get it somewhere in writing. And again, thanks for the words of encouragement.