A question that has probably been asked before...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BiG_aL, Jan 23, 2008.

1. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

Basically my question is how can one last longer? There's always the beat off before you have sex line yadda yadda yadda, which would work if I knew when I was having sex. Or the have more sex, which could work.

However, I've been dating the same chick for over a year now, and my endurance and still super low, probably only have sex 3-4 times a week which usually starts out with a good 15-20 minutes or more of foreplay. When the actual sex commences, I'm lucky if I last 5-10 minutes. After drinking I can last a long time, or if we have sex multiple times in the span of a day or so my endurance goes up a bit as well.

I'm half thinking it's mental, because the other day her bed was squeeky like hell, and I lasted a lot longer just because I think my mind kept hearing the squeek and kept it off other things?

So basically what are my options besides what I've listed? Maybe cut back on the foreplay atleast on my end, ie. alot of that foreplay time involves a handjob which takes years to get me off.

ideas? comments?

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Kegels. :dunno:

But listen to the ladies here in the Vag, most of them really don't WANT you to last longer. You only have to last long enough to get her off and THAT'S IT.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You need to begin do PC muscle exercises daily, as well you need to begin to gain control of your mind, when you're having sex try to concentrate on other body parts, think of how good it feels just to have her in your arms etc, kiss her, don't concentrate on your cock or how it feels to be inside her.

Basically right before you feel yourself about to cum, you need to pull hard on you (hopefully strong after training) Pc muscle, same muscle you pull on to stop urinating... STOP and pull, and you will overcome cumming, perhaps even have an orgasm, then you can continue..... With time you will get much better at this, and be able to last as long as you want, likely without even stopping.

Good luck, I've written plenty about this already, if its not archived, I'm not writing it again. Years back.

5. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

how long should you be able to hold your PC muscle for?

6. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

I haven't read those threads beer posted but here is the absolute best way to prevent yourself from cumming to quick. When ever you feel like your going to cum reach down and grasp your sack, nuts and all and give them a firm tug downward not too hard. Try it a few times and you will get the feel for it. This shouldn't be painful at all. If it hurts your doing it wrong. It will just make the feeling your going to cum go away. You can do this trick as many times a needed.

7. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

one word:

Concentration.

you should be doing that and that only.