a question i never thought i'd be asking anyone..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TempoBoy1992, Feb 4, 2009.

1. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

Asking on behalf of a friend.

My friends niece is 13, her boyfriend is 17. not mentioning names for legal reasons here. my friend is going to try and keep them apart. she is already pregnant by him. i feel forcing them apart will do more harm then good. and they will find a way to still see each other anyway. he's willing to stand by her and help her raise the baby. and i have to respect him for that. i'd like to find out how others feel about trying to force them apart. I have a bad feeling they will run off together if they are forced apart. and that feeling is getting worse at time goes by, the two familes are fighting so much now they arn't speaking. the girl has voiced herself today that she's sick of the fighting and nobody can get near the boy to talk to him because his mother is being stubborn and won't let anyone near him.

what do we do.

help..:noes::wtc::wtc:

Signed Nervous in PA

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If this is real...this is absolutely NONE of your business, and I do not see what you would want to even be involved in it AT ALL.

This is the girl's family's issue to deal with.

3. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

screw you. if you have nothing to say helpful stay out. this is fucking serious.

4. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

i was asked to help out by the friend, ok. she asked me to come up with some kind of idea.

5. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

are'nt you very helpful?? Please don't bother posting if you don't have anything nice to say, pffffft

to the thread starter, ugh that would suck, I mean pregnant 13 years old:wtc: Maybe if it was my child I would force her to abort and not see the guy again! But I have no idea if it is the right decision to make. I mean you can not win in this situation, I think they should go to counseling about it and get help from a professional.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  6. Potski

Potski what?

It's not your responsibility

7. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

boy, you lot sure are cold hearted. if you must know. yes it is. i was made the babys godfather once it's born. so shut up

8. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

He was just offering his opinion... is he not allowed to post his opinion if it may not be viewed as nice by some others?

He wasn't mean in his post...just stating that the TS should really try to stay out of it.

As for the situation...that is pretty messed up. No one can try to force people apart. It will never work out.

9. Deborah

his opinion was not helpful at all. It is not like she is gonna act on whatever he says, finally it is her decision but she asked him for help and now he is wondering if there is any good suggestion he can give her. Nothing wrong with that.

10. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

So know we have to check with Deborah to make sure that what we suggest is deemed useful. Great.

There is no answer to this. So many gaps.

But I have to ask, what the fuck is a 17 year old doing with a 13 year old. Serisouly fucking messed up. And seriously, a 13 year old looking after a newborn. Desinted for epic fail.

11. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

he wants to marry her. they both say they love each other. :hs:

12. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

I repeat. 17 and 13. They are too immature. It will end in fail. Sad but true.

A 13 year old doesn't know the first thing about love and responsbility. And a 17 year old should know a fuckload better than that.

13. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

It's not really love..

a 13 yr old is not emotionally mature enough for something like that. Sure, she may like him. The 17 yr old should know better. If they get married, it is destined for failure, not to mention an environment like that is horrible to raise a baby in.

a 13 yr old can not properly raise a child. They both sound extremely immature.

14. Fusion

Fusion OTSS FTW OT Supporter

follow your own advice and shut the fuck up?

15. Deborah

I wonder how risky it is for her even to give birth the baby! :noes:

16. uneek

uneek OT Supporter

I don't buy this.
    up until ~100 years ago it was pretty common for 13-14 year olds to raise children. still happens in some parts of the world.

17. Potski

Potski what?

:werd: and their bodies are most fertile :o

Sadly it does not work in western society. Those kids are fucking up bad. I wouldn't mind if there wasn't a potential baby involved..

I wonder if anyone has actually tried talking properly to them :rolleyes:

18. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

was going to say this I read this somewhere

19. uneek

uneek OT Supporter

is it a suprise?- when there is most often not an extended family, and not much in the way of outside support? just whining about how the mom & dad are screwups and that the kid and their family is going to turn out rotten. no reason why they can't do well by this... but if people are giving them a hard time & making life difficult then what can you expect?

20. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

The world was also different back then. In America at least, I don't see this being possible unless there is a lot of outside help.

21. Potski

Potski what?

Education has been slowed down loads. Kids aren't anywhere near functional at the age that back then they would be raising families and working

22. Toyman321

Toyman321 New Member

Couple things,

#1 Yes people in other areas of the world do have kids this young, but not is a Western Society, a 13 year old in the United State is in NO WAY ready to be an effective parent. Without outside help from friends, family etc this is a disaster in the making.

#2 At 13 you DONT know what love is, period, getting married would probably compound the disaster.

#3 What the HELL is a 17 year old doing sleeping with a 13 year old, I don't care that he says he loves her.

#4 Do you really know what the responsibilities of a God Parent are? Are you really prepared and stable enough to undertake that responsibility if this whole think falls to shit? (and the odds aren't in it's favor)

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'll clarify why I said it was none of his business.

1) Does the TS have any real connection to the parties involved? It's his FRIEND's 13 year old NIECE. I seriously doubt he even has met her in person.

2) Parties involved are minors. If TS's friend should be doing anything, he should be going to the parents of these kids.

3. It's not the TS's business, it's not even the TS's friend's business. This is between the two kids and their parents. It's not like a 13 year old girl is going to say "oh, cousin, your friend got really good advice from the internet. I'm going to follow it and reform".

If a friend told me "My 13 year old niece is pregnant", I would ask "and why is this any of my business?"

There's no relevant advice to give other than for the TS to stay out of it.

24. TempoBoy1992

TempoBoy1992 Member

Yes i have met her. heck i went on vacation with them. i'm as close to being a member of the family as you can be without being related. i'm over there every day. she looks at me like an older brother same with my friends kids, they look up to me as an older brother/father figure.

25. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

It's really quite simple:

1. They shouldn't be allowed to see each other.
    2. She shouldn't have the child.

For fuck's sake think of the situation that child would be born into. It's a horrible HORRIBLE decision to keep the baby. She should abort or at least give it up for adoption. And who the fuck are these people who are okay with a 17 year old knocking up a 13 year old? Get him the fuck away from her. I don't give a shit if he's a good guy- he's fucked in the head if he's screwing a 13 year old. And the 13 year old must have a range of issues as well. Get rid of the boyfriend, get rid of the kid, and get the girl into counseling.