a quarter life crisis? A little rusty on my mackage..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bobbarker70, May 28, 2007.

1. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

The last 2 years of my life have been wonderful, my best friends I could count on, community college, not my best situation, but i'm getting A's and transferring to a great school in the fall, i've been working saving money, and dating a wonderful girl I love alot. Lately it feels like everything has kind of unraveled right under my nose all at once. The girl and I have been fighting. Now were taking space from eachother which has made me realize alot about things. When I was younger (now i'm 21) I could lean on my mom, my brother, and my friends for support. Now my friends have moved onto college, right into working, or into other things. My mom moved recently and my brother and his gf have their own apartment across town and its not as easy for help form them as it once was, and on top of things I got laid off and have interviewd a little but no luck yet, which makes the finances very tight.

Everything that I was confident about and could count on has sort of fizzled. I used to go meet girls all the time and meet all sorts of people and i'ts sort of fizzled out. How do I get it back?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sorry for your bad luck, but you need to stop dwelling on it all and just man up. You're letting yorself develop this defeated attitude which is not good for you. Just fucking get back out there and flirt with some girls. You most likely haven't even tried because you are too scared too.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you've got plenty of time in the future to be in a committed relationship

get out

4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

I'd say when you're at home, read some positive/inspirational books to take your mind off the negative things. Just focus on improving yourself and becoming a better person. When you start to do this, and things start to fall in place, your confidence will increase and girls will start to notice.