FRK A prospective girl to date....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VulgarTheClown, Mar 12, 2007.

1. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I bring this to FS cause I beleive you can keep your mouths shut about it just in case someone stumbles on things that shouldn't....

In college there was this beautiful girl I always had my eye on but never had the balls ot approach.

She comes to the club I work at to watch her friends band and I see her outside and call her over. (At the time I was dating someone, so I didn't care).

Now I am out of the relationship and she seems interested. We hung out the other day and we spoke a good bit..Somehow it turns out she is a virgin, thats fine to each their own. It seems she is this way becuase she was accosted by 3 football players when she was 12 (we didn;t get into any detail of what happened)

Needless to say she is scared shitless of sex and intimacy on any lvl. I think she has only gone as far as making out never even sleep sleeping in a bed with someone else.

What does one do in this situation?

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'm leaving work so i can't give you a serious answer.

ot answer: rape then spit.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

You're goign to have to invest a lot of TIME and Trust building with her before you can even begin to think about sex with her. she needs to be ready to make this leap. So, if you are really interested in vesting yourself in a heavily emotional situation, I say go for it.. but be prepared to have to take a long time taking baby steps with her.

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

First of all I am assuming you want to be in a relationship with her because you like her as a person, not just that you want sex with her. If that is true (which I hope it is), then I think the best thing to do if you do end up dating her, is to be very very patient with things. Let her know that you understand her issues and make her feel comfortable talking to you about that stuff. Make it clear to her that you are willing to wait until SHE feels 100% comfortable and wants to have sex or do anything else that she may not be comfortable with. Remember, it may take a long time! It's hard to give much more advice not knowing her specific situation that well. But if you talk to her about it, maybe you could find out what her fears are with sex. Is she afraid of being physically hurt? Of being abandoned? What exactly did these guys do to her? Then reassure her that you will not do that/be like that. Respect her and support her and show her how intimacy can be a wonderful good thing.

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I will try to answer this better later, but, the biggest thing is GO SLOW and be patient if you care about her and want a relationship.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

7. VulgarTheClown

I figure all these things that you are saying.

She seems like a great girl as a person, has no real future that I can see (musician not the brightest bulb in the box, goin into the coast guard, etc...)

She herself has said she doesn;t want much of a relationship because of her leaving for the coast guard so I was like "cool hot chick for sekz!!" Which then turned into what it is now.

I am still moderately fresh out of a shit relationship, then into a good one but i treated the person badly (by my own standards) and so i broke it off. I feel at the moment i am damaged goods emotionaly so a long term commitment is not the best idea for me.

I will leave this girl in the friend zone for the mean time.

8. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Probably best. Not only does she have problems with relationships, she seems to not even want to try a relationship right now. Thus, I suspect you would end up fighting an uphill battle that you can not win and just become frustrated and upset.

9. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Sounds like you have made the right decision for both of you. Good luck on finding the right girl for you...

10. VulgarTheClown

I'm not worried about finding the right girl right now.

Tho this one is sexy and i would like to play hide the sausage with her, tho I cannot, oh well.

11. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Hide the sausage... hehehehe

12. VulgarTheClown

wanna play?

13. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

sounds like you've made the right decision. goodonya or whatever those aussies say :mamoru:

14. dontdothat

dontdothat Guest

smart move, you'd only hurt her and yourself by getting into a relationship you aren't ready for... throw in her issues which deserve sensitivity and it'd be a disaster. More people should think like you. :x: Good luck in the long run..