FRK A privacy predicament v.America needs love hotels :bowdown:tojapan

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Martyr, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Martyr

Martyr New Member

I've a friend I'd like to become more intimate with but we're never alone. From time to time we hang out with (her) friends, hit up a park or something, go to shows, dine out, etc. She lives in Seattle which is more than an hour away by ferry or car. Neither of us can afford a car so I have to ride the ferry if we want to meet and this side of the water's boring as fuck anyway. There's always someone home at our places.

Department store dressing room? :naughty:

Any ideas? Domo! :wavey:

Edit: Perhaps this is a vaginarium thread but the people in this forum just seem more friendly and familiar. :hug: Hooray lurkers! Oh and yeah, I've had that dressing room fantasy before.

2. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

you might get a few weird looks but hotels rooms are the way to go. Just tell them you want a room for 2 for one night and leave when you're done.

3. Martyr

Martyr New Member

No credit card.

4. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

most take cash believe it or not. Credit card is only needed for reserving a room over the phone or online. I thought this to before I'd visited a few for the same reason.

5. Martyr

Martyr New Member

Oh rearry? Interesting, thanks for the info. :)

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Tigre and i have hit up hotels quite often in our history together. just go meet at a motel 6 or something and spend the night.

7. Isamu

Isamu New Member

hotels are great, it can add to the experiance aswell. make you feel dirty.. especially if you don't hit up the hilton or whatever.

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I personally think that we need more fetish clubs/comfortable places for freaky people to get together.

then again, i'm in a small area, so its not as likely that they'll get one here. i'm about 45 minutes or so away from baltimore, but i don't want to go all the way down there for something like that.

a swinger's club did open up in an even more remote area not far from me a little while ago (like 15 mintues away) but it looks kind of shady, there are no lights in the parking lot, and i have a feeling only the creepy rednecks from the area go there.

it would be cool if there was just a joint that you could go to to meet other people. like a gay bar sort of thing, where the bar has that specific connotation and purpose. because picking up a plaything for the SO and i at one of the local bars is totally out of the question.

9. ej25power

ej25power OT Supporter

Gotta be 21 for a hotel in WA iirc. At least last time I got a room, they asked if I was 21.

I also think most require a credit card for incidentals.

10. awlewis

awlewis New Member

everyone takes cash. well almost. its a great way to not claim what you are pulling in.

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

none of the hotels in my area will take cash. they have to have a credit card so that in case you destroy the room, they know who to bill.