A one-night stand that won't stop calling

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cyborg Ninja, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Cyborg Ninja

Cyborg Ninja New Member

Has anybody else had this problem? Say I've seen a girl or a guy for a week and we've been having sex, and I'm no longer interested in contacting them anymore. But what if they keep calling you and ask you what's wrong, leaving messages on your voicemail, calling every day for a week? Is that normal? Do I deserve that? Was it wrong to just ditch them? Am I a jerk for not picking up the phone? I was so sure before that we both thought it was nothing more than a fuck. * I posted this on Off-Topic and it seemed to get swarmed by morons. Guess that's a board to avoid on this site.

2. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

you mean like, a trick?

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

your problem was you made what was a ONE NIGHT STAND to a one WEEK stand. to most people, continuoisly fucking one person more than the one night makes a relationship of some kind.
    Just because YOU were so sure this was a one time thing, this person OBVIOUSLY didn't think so .

Stop being avoidant and a pussy, Pick up the phone and formally break it off.

4. chopstixmastuh

chopstixmastuh New Member

agreed.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

are you not sure if it was a guy or a girl? wtf?

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Next time said person calls. Politely but firmly tell them that you do not wish to stay in contact with them.

Ignoring this person does nothing. Telling him or her to stop calling you should.

7. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i am goin through the same thing...i fucked 2 girls the same night. i told them i just wanted to get a nut off and they said thats fine they were just horny...well now they both call me like crazy tellin me that they like me and want me, they call tellin me to come over and fuck them all the time. i tell them i am interested in a girl which isnt a lie. but they still dont listen. some girls will just try like hell to keep ya

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

These must not be too hot of girs because I have never ran into a decent girl that if you say you just want to get a nut off they are going to fuck you still.

9. 1.8t

1.8t Member

Agreed. Had to do this with a girl from a spring break of the past. They will leave you alone after you tell them exactly what it was.

10. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

it was a supposition so i guess its refering to anyone which can be a he or a she lol

11. moonie

moonie u want a FRANKYUM?

yea, if you don't want to pursue something like this you shouldn't have lead the person on.. i mean, its kinda like you disappear after a certain amount of time and left the person hanging. but too late for all that talk now i think the best way to deal with the situation is to just briefly talk it out, doesn't have to be a harsh breakup conversation but just make it clear what you want exactly so the person wouldn't take it personally and be left with hard feelings.

12. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

actually they are good lookin. one is 5'7 bout 125 blonde beautiful blue eyes runs track for our college, was prom and homecomin queen in hs. the other is 4'11 bout 100 lbs brown hair and big brown eyes. but they arent wut i want. they r to perky and bouncy. they kinda remind me of really hyper cheerleaders.

13. Sophie

Sophie New Member

4'11 Pretty sure she won't make the Basketball team this year.

14. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

haaha well i used to date a girl whos 4'9:squint: