A Nokia Phone

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by crazedfishboy, Jul 14, 2004.

1. I just got a Nokia 3595. I was wondering if there is ne thing i should know about this phone.
    :bigthumb:

2. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

not really too much to the phone. its pretty basic to operate and no tricks that i know of for that phone

3. alright thanks

4. could u guys advise me on a good phone that t-mobile sells.

5. Bargod

Bargod Guest

I have a Samsung E715 and am very happy with it. I can tell you to stay away from the Motorola C332, it is truly a piece of crap, the list of known issues is longer than my arm.

6. how about the other nokia phones with the camera r they ne good

7. Bargod

Bargod Guest

my last phone before the E715 was a Nokia 3650. It's the one with the numbers run around the bottom of the phone. The camera is decent and it also takes about 15 seconds of video. It's a big phone though, and that can be a turn off to some people.

8. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

nokia 6230 is great. good camera. longer videos than 3650 and it's much smaller and normal looking (doesn't stick out as much when taking pics :) )

9. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

yeah the 6230 is going to be my next purchase. as soon as its in the usa for release that is

10. Bargod

Bargod Guest

my girlfriend told me tonight that samsung just released a new phone, I don't remember the number, it's 4 something, but it's the slider phones that were used in the first Matrix. She said that the camera is very close in quality to my sony 3.2mp digital. It is set up for T-mobile only as far as I know, but if they are your carrier, you might want to wait for it.

11. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

the phones used in the first matrix were nokias and i seriously doubt its got a 3mp camera on it

12. Bargod

Bargod Guest

I thought they were nokias also, I'm just going by what my girlfriend told me tonight, it's possible she was mistaken. She was damn sure about the quality though, even after I asked her about it again. I agree that it prolly doesn't have a 3mp camera, but some of the cameras on the phones give amazing clarity.

13. turbodeuce

turbodeuce ....................

there aren't any megapixel cameras out in the us yet. Sprint is going to release the first one in the next month or so. Vodaphone in japan will have the first 2 mp camera phone: http://www.vodafone.jp/english/products/kisyu/v601sh/index.html
    and check out the bow-lingual at the bottom lol.
    You will tell a huge difference if you get some prints of the pictures. On your computer everything looks good.

14. HanMan

HanMan New Member

not only were they nokias in the matrix, the never actually existed. Those phones were modified phones to have the slider. I dont rem if the spring in the slider was added of if the whole slide was added. Shortly after the movie came out those nokias came out with those damn sliders but their was no spring action in them. BIG POS phone.

15. squink

squink New Member

are we talking about the nokia 8110 that which was the phone used in the first matrix

here are some links about the phone

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews91.html
    http://www.nokia.se/phones/8110/

16. noogles

noogles OT Supporter

i had that matrix 'banana' phone when it came out. i thought it was pretty sweet. then again that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

17. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

nokia 7610 > any other phone.

the picture quality is amazing and the phone is wicked :cool:

18. noogles

noogles OT Supporter

:werd:

19. zennoodle

zennoodle ...hmm must've misplaced my socks

Motorola e398's picture quality is much better than the 7610. Wait for the SE S700i to come out and it'll own them all.

20. I hate AT&T...