FRK A night to look forward to!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danw82, Jan 27, 2008.

1. danw82

danw82 New Member

Well I went out earlier tonight and get a text from the wife saying she wants me to come home at midnight so she can go out with a couple of her girlfriends for 3hrs. So far I got plenty of pics from her in some nice pieces doing nice things. And when she get's back the sex swing will be in full use with anything goes.:bowdown:

And if she can pull it the 2 girls she's with both or one she's trying to have come back with her to join. One of the girls have joined before but the other one has one of the best body's ever not to thick not to thin perfect ass for her skinny but not to skinny body and implant d tiddy's. haven't had the chance for that one to come home but if she does god i hope all the drinkin I've done tonight helps me from blowing a load before i can join.:noes: Wish me luck.:bigthumb: Sorry if everything above doesn't sound right I'm a bit drunk. Will let everyone know how it went tomorrow if i'm able to move.

2. Never understood the allure of the sex swing but fuck it....PICS :x:

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

DETAILS :mamoru:

4. danw82

danw82 New Member

No pics. And it didn't go down as planned but still had the normal girl join and had a hell of a night. Someday we will get the extra hot one to come home but my SO can't pull the trigger for some reason she said. The swing was used for about 20 mintues but just ended up in the way so all the good stuff was on the blankets laid on the floor. I keep tryin to talk them into letting me post pics but they just won't go for it. I know how online talk can bring alot of BS and all. i need to get them drunk and convince them to let me post some, maybe they'll forget the next day. lol

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Promise them you'll cover their faces and any other identifying marks :mamoru:. Maybe they will consent then :x:

6. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I saw the swing in use in a video. Must get.