TAT a new and interesting way to stretch lobes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nickos, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

http://kaos.lawlessscarab.com/

Automatic stretching, huh?
    Yes, it's true. One of our guinea pigs (or should I call her a "test subject"?) went from 00ga to 1/2" in just a few days, simply by putting in a pair of our 1/2" silicone eyelets. Because you fold the eyelets to get them in (even when you're putting in the same size that you're currently at) it's possible to get much larger eyelets into smaller piercings, and slowly enlarge the piercing with the gentle pressure of the jewelry. So no more painful tapering or trying to shove that set of new plugs in during your morning shower. Avoid tears, reduce pain and have cool jewelry. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Please note - Our eyelet design is great for stretching earlobes, but it's not intended for stretching cartilage.

How many sizes can I jump when stretching?!?
    Kaos does NOT recommend doing more than two size steps with a single piece of jewelry. We have seen good success with a few people who went from 00ga to 1/2 inch. However, while our jewelry is superior for stretching, it doesn't negate all problems associated with stretching. Your ears are still being stressed, and it probably wouldn't hurt to soak or shower before you try to strech them. The eyelets will generally stretch the tissue over a period of a couple hours, and it can, depending upon each individual, still hurt, although probably a great deal less than other methods you've tried. Please keep in mind that individual factors always come into play...

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

damn, and for those prices, you really can't go wrong. I made have to get me a set of these.

3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

holyyy shit. i'm ordering some asap.

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

if you do, let us know all about them. Shipping, quality, everything.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

holy shit!! that sounds so much better what I was having to do... too bad I stopped stretching.

6. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

ofcourse! :bigthumb:

7. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

my ears are at 2g right now and I really want to go to a 00g or bigger, so that i can fit the 2g rings I have through the eyelets. So this would work great, if it works

8. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

holy sweet ass