LGBT A lot of people seem to think im gay

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Diesel Fumes, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Diesel Fumes

Diesel Fumes Guest

Ive had a few ex girlfriends question my sexual orientation. Ive never really questioned it myself though. I love sex with women and thats it. Guys really dont seem to do anything for me, though I like how guys think in comparison to women. I have no desire to have children anytime soon. Probably never. I dont want to get married anytime in the near future. Does it mean im gay if I dont want to get married and have kids like all the other straight guys out there? Fuck no I say. Why is it that I can't live the way im living without being accused of being gay? If anything im probably asexual with an occasional confrontation with girls. If I ever have a child, I can gaurantee it will be an accident.

Being gay seems like something that you are or you're not. If you think hard about it you can probably find examples of your gayness, but I can't find any. I don't think im in denial. A naked man really does nothing for me. I have 2 male roommates but I never see them in the same way I see girls.

2. compu_85

compu_85 Woooo! 60HP!

You sound straight to me. :dunno: I agree with you totally... you either are or you aren't. If men don't turn you on, I would have to say you are not gay.

-J

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Why do you care if people think you're gay because you don't want to get married or have kids? There are a lot of straight guys out there that have no desire to get married or have kids. It doesn't mean they're gay.

It sounds to me like you're trying too hard to justify the fact that you're straight. Just don't worry about what other people think and be who you feel you are.

4. UpPy

UpPy Guest

[​IMG]

5. UpPy

UpPy Guest

[​IMG]

:wavey::wavey: