GUN a lot of good that did

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by playrude88, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playrude88

playrude88 Guest

i got more replies down here with my "what gun should i get" thread than i did in the actual sticky. :rolleyes:

2. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

it's not because it's stickied. every time someone posts in that thread, it gets bolded, and when someone comes to this forum after a new post, they'll see that bold heading. if people don't post, it's because they don't want to, not because they didn't see it. if you'll look back in just that thread alone, you'll see that they've answered a lot of the questions you're asking. also, keep in mind that a lot of us have been here for a long time, and we've answered those same questions over and over and over and over. i, for one, don't feel like answering them again, out of pure laziness. i read the replies, though. and the only posts you got outside of the sticky were three posts, one of which was mine, the other two were one-sentence posts.

3. playrude88

playrude88 Guest

u cant just reply with a couple types of guns or something? it takes all of 10 seconds to do. i thought thats what this forum was here for. advice and talkin about guns

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.